Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
52a1d1cceab8ea5f3568f753

Thanks to the New Jersey nets for all those picks.

Red up in heaven like this.

5w3jg7iqnGJkxg_h0vgWyZULqAXWsjl3DqR60cCyY3s.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Butler probably DOES need more help but Bam and Herro are getting max money. Blame Pat for paying them as if they are superstars. :manny:
Riley blew it with those Lowry and Robinson contracts
It's obvious Jimmy needs help but they have no way to get it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Boston defense is Too good to get swept
Is their defense that good or have the teams they’ve played been offensively that bad? Going 7 games with this terrible team and 7 with the injury riddled Bucks doesn’t bode well

They will have a layup line with Draymond in the game but I don’t see them getting enough stops to win.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been dogging marcus smart for his whole career as being overrated—-and Im wrong. At least this year/playoffs. If he’s hittin 3s which he now is, he’s a problem. Steph is gonna have to guard him and get bullied —-or my goodness get switched into Brown or Tatum.

As far as ‘selfish’ thats kinda silly. Bron and kyrie were “selfish”. Boston absolutely can beat GS and if they do Tatum and brown will need to be very selfish
He will look like he doesn’t belong on the floor against Steph unless he hurts him again.

Marcus Smart is selfish and plays stupid basketball, which Lebron and Kyrie don’t. He almost cost them this game hogging the ball and flopping.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
52a1d1cceab8ea5f3568f753

Thanks to the New Jersey nets for all those picks.
Reminder that Billy King also traded a 2012 first round pick that was only protected in the top 3 for fukking Gerald Wallace
I hated, hated hated that trade the second it was made
That pick wound up being Damian Lillard :shaq2:

Also weirdly he had traded a second round pick previously that wound up being Draymond Green.
Seems like King trading picks to a team was like a good luck charm

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't matter as much because Celts are young. Only one you have to worry about is Rob and his knees. Even old as Al been getting DNPs before he was traded back to the Celts.
Yeah I'm worried about Rob but we're getting 3 day rest

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's only a bad shot because he missed it.

Damn hypocrites in this thread.

Just like a football player failing on a 4th down attempt....or 2pt conversion
It's a bad shot because it's a dumb shot. Drive for the higher percentage shot to tie