Brought to you by BigFace Coffee: Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Eastern Conference finals (Warriors in 5 y’all die)

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:patrice:
Lpqzttq.gif

DPcghzv.gif

blocking foul number 3....6

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Common sense in players/coaches is underrated. If this was the James harden rockets them boys would be down 30 still missing threes

Heat couldn't hit anything early so they attack, get in the bonus and attack some more and got back in the game

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Feels like once the Celtics stopped scoring in transition (likely due to them being in the penalty and sending the Heat to the line repeatedly) this became a different game. The Heat are really live here despite being 3-13 from 3 while the Celtics are 8-20.

Celtics had 13 fast break points at the start of the second quarter, they currently have 13 fast break points at the half.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I meant by public perception. Of course the real ones know but so much of someone's legacy is determined by public discourse from casuals, right or wrong.

i disagree about that if legacy is determined by casuals who dont know shyt and dont watch then legacies dont mean shyt.....I understand nikkas hate Lowry now cuz hes a role player making near max money but thats Rileys fault not his....As a Raptor fan nothing im seeing now can take away what he did in game 6 of the 2019 Finals