Bros... James Gandolfini died

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
You ain't never lied. Nowadays all these antiheros are pretty easy to root for, have redeeming qualities and genuine reasons for some of the bad shyt they do, but Tony straight up started as a genuine piece of shyt yet was loved by the audience.

He was a piece of shyt but had a redeeming quality. The fact that he was human. He was human in ways that most shows other than the sopranos or the wire just don't capture. In most shows, it's black and white, good guys and bad guys period. Many of us saw ourselves in Tony Soprano....He was a depressed man trying to hold everything together and balance his career (which happens to be the mob) with his family. Him being a depressed fukk made me feel :to: because I could relate. We've all struggled to get out of bed at 2-3 in the afternoon like Tony.....When I saw that I saw myself. When he left the house because him and Carmela Soprano split up, despite all of the cheating and bad things he did, as a man you could still relate.

He was born into the mob (hating ******s and killing people comes with the territory).......but as we saw through Kevin Finnerty he would have made a great salesperson......it's just the circumstances of his life put him in his position.....I think we see in the 6th season after being shot he wants to do better but eventually the business brings out of the worst him (the whole war with Phil Leotardo, him not letting Eugene retire causing him to kill himself).

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
They were saying he was with his son on a vacation and this happened... :to:

Man that's crazy.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
When he was driving around and Chi-Lites came on, started crying, then went over to the politician's crib and beat his ass WITH HIS BELT for fukking his ex-mistress :dwillhuh:

When Carmela tells him only his fake friends laugh at his jokes, then he tell s this DUMB-ASS joke on purpose and everybody starts breaking out laughing.... Everybody except Chris :to:

When he saves AJ and calls him 'baby' :to:

When he finds out Chris killed Adriana's dog :to:

When he walks into Paulie's sh!tty ass apartment and sees his old painting with Pie-oh-mie on the wall :to:

RIP to the KING

tumblr_m5beo2fEwL1rtck5eo1_1280.png

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
someone text me like "Tony Soprano died ?"
i thought they just finished watching The Sopranos and when i got that text back saying it was Gandolfini that actually died :damn:

sad news and a complete shock.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
was going to start Game Of Thrones (don't know why i've avoided it all this time) but once i catch up with Mad Men i think i'll go back to Sopranos.

don't think i've ever watched a tv show through more times than i have The Soprano's

Yeah..Isabella something..she was on Law and Order for a minute. Didn't watch it when she was on there but USA always lets you catch up for a day or two.

probably seen her in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shyt hurt me this early this morning when I seen it on tv, I'll never watch the Sopranos again

The wire is my only go to show now that I could watch a million times over and over. I was just about to rewatch The Sopranos again too

RIP James:to:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Moment I heard the news I thought "heart failure, heart attack"...no autopsy yet I guess. Only 51 yrs old. :why:

RIP

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Morbidly obese man dies of a heart attack, not shocked in the least bit. RIP though.

:stopitslime:

He lost alot of weight recently, although he appeared much older than his age, I dont believe the heart attack story yet, he died in the bathroom he most likely had an overdose while he was partying on vacation in Italy