Bros... James Gandolfini died

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't remember Tony ever fukking Adriana. I think he came close though.

It was gonna happen had the car not flipped, he sent Chris his right hand man and underboss on a lil nikka trip down south for some cigs just so he wouldnt be around, Chris knew what was up though:bryan:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm re-watching The Sopranos now. I'm dying at Bobby talking to Uncle June, and telling him Tony want his old man to hit Mustang Sally. Junior says, what are we in the fukking navy? lol Damn this is a great show. RIP GANDOLFINI.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And Vito. I think Tony was on sone meds or somethin. He seemed really stressed and unhappy most of the time. Last pic I saw of him, he looked in decent shape.

Definitely drugs IMO, he was found in the bathroom thats all you need to know, from his last pics whick fox news showed this morning he only appeared around 250 at most

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now everytime we see the fade to black Soprano's ending, will be even more poignant :to:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I'm re-watching The Sopranos now. I'm dying at Bobby talking to Uncle June, and telling him Tony want his old man to hit Mustang Sally. Junior says, what are we in the fukking navy? lol Damn this is a great show. RIP GANDOLFINI.

The writing for the show was great, especially Juniors character, what a sarcastic prick. Last nights episode is when he keeps telling people Tony "Never had the makings of a varsity athlete"

On that note, sad day brehs.

tumblr_mdne0yjKyj1r61a7no1_500.gif

Thalidomide

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude is like the only dude that I could identify by the way he breathes.

Gonna need to watch The Sopranos again immediately.