@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Lol at these Bulls fans claiming that the cavs were scared to face them because the Bulls swept them during the reg season :deadmanny:

That's what it's come to huh, claiming hypothetical "we would have beat them" moral victories :bryan:
well when they meet u can just edit this post to something else :mjgrin:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Butler is one of the few guys in the league who can actually guard Lebron. You know Wade would be up for it. Rondo is one of those guys who seems to turn it on for those games. Lopez is an actual center in the middle on both ends - he's taller, a better inside scorer, and a better rim protector than any of Cleveland's big men. And Mirotic would have hit a trillion threes the way the Cavs have been closing out. And Chicago isn't scared of Cleveland at all - they showed out well against the Cavs every single time they played this year.

I don't see why a Chicago series this time around wouldn't be similar to 2015 - a dogfight in every game that would require an enormous effort from Lebron to close out.

I feel like Lebron has PG13's number overall, and the Pacers don't have anyone else with the experience that really tells me they're going to bring it like that. On paper they're an okay matchup because of Teague and Turner and some shooters, but in a playoff series I don't see them being that team that will be ready to take it like that.
2015 was a dogfight, that's no lie, but I think Chicago was honestly playing as if that was their last chance to beat Bron. The unit from the Rose era played their souls out. I think the feeling is still there from a franchise standpoint, but I don't know if it's potent enough to be a legit factor. Chicago's looked pretty good recently, but I think unless Wade was able to give the same level of greatness as he did against last year (probably the most effort Wade's given in the playoffs since prime Wade), I couldn't see them winning.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield I'm shocked:dwillhuh: Not because you caught feelings like a bytch over the thread but because you're too p*ssy to post in here and explain the neg:mjlol: Judging by the daps in the op the thread is on point:umad:

That nikka is a weirdo. Lil dweeb has been trying his hardest to be the coli hipster from jump....when he's simply just a cac that hates from the comfort of his router.

I bet the lil fakkit won't even post in here during the series:wow:

u good? :pachaha:

gave u some hrs to chill

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I literally forgot about your hoe ass you attention seeking fakkit:mjlol: Nobody gives a fukk about you nikka:heh:

i log on to the coli, u mentioned me in the morning, negged me earlier this afternoon, and responded in 2 mins after i finally responded :jbhmm:

but do u bruv, just hoping for a good series :hubie:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i log on to the coli, u mentioned me in the morning, negged me earlier this afternoon, and responded 2 mins after i finally responded :jbhmm:

but do u bruv, just hoping for a good series :hubie:
You a hoe ass warrior fan that saw my name and decided to neg like the bytch you are breh:mjlol: Grow the fukk up and quit trying to make it seem like I mentioned you for no reason. You negged me outta the blue when the dubs wasn't even mentioned:martin: then hid from the thread like a cowardly bytch:sadcam: After all that I forgot about you till just now. I guess you was missing the attention and came back for more:mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You a hoe ass warrior fan that saw my name and decided to neg like the bytch you are breh:mjlol: Grow the fukk up and quit trying to make it seem like I mentioned you for no reason. You negged me outta the blue when the dubs wasn't even mentioned:martin: then hid from the thread like a cowardly bytch:sadcam: After all that I forgot about you till just now. I guess you was missing the attention and came back for more:mjcry:

When the warriors win the ship :wow:

Don't do this breh :mjcry:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
All NBA threads about the warriors in a way if u rly think about it :jbhmm:

Boi don't let me see u in any Warriors threads after this :mjpls:
bytch I posted in ALL the playoff threads. The difference between me and you I never brought up the cavs in any thread or threw shade at any team...including the warriors. Y'all some attention seeking fakkits then cry like a bytch That the coli is picking on y'all:sadbron: FOH with this whore attention shyt:heh: