@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
tumblr_mndc9tCflV1rdqggno1_400.gif
PG gotta stop being so buddy buddy with Lebron. Cant be doing no shyt like that this series

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
@penfield I'm shocked:dwillhuh: Not because you caught feelings like a bytch over the thread but because you're too p*ssy to post in here and explain the neg:mjlol: Judging by the daps in the op the thread is on point:umad:

That nikka is a weirdo. Lil dweeb has been trying his hardest to be the coli hipster from jump....when he's simply just a cac that hates from the comfort of his router.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If this had been a different matchup, like Chicago, there might have been a threat for the first 1st-round loss of Lebron's career. I don't think Indiana has it in them though. Closest first-round for Lebron since 2006, but Indiana doesn't have what it takes to close out the games, Cavs in 6. And more likely to be 5 than 7.
LeBron isn't losing to Chicago in the playoffs :russ: shyt I would take them as a matchup over the Pacers 9 times out of 10.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LeBron isn't losing to Chicago in the playoffs :russ: shyt I would take them as a matchup over the Pacers 9 times out of 10.

Butler is one of the few guys in the league who can actually guard Lebron. You know Wade would be up for it. Rondo is one of those guys who seems to turn it on for those games. Lopez is an actual center in the middle on both ends - he's taller, a better inside scorer, and a better rim protector than any of Cleveland's big men. And Mirotic would have hit a trillion threes the way the Cavs have been closing out. And Chicago isn't scared of Cleveland at all - they showed out well against the Cavs every single time they played this year.

I don't see why a Chicago series this time around wouldn't be similar to 2015 - a dogfight in every game that would require an enormous effort from Lebron to close out.

I feel like Lebron has PG13's number overall, and the Pacers don't have anyone else with the experience that really tells me they're going to bring it like that. On paper they're an okay matchup because of Teague and Turner and some shooters, but in a playoff series I don't see them being that team that will be ready to take it like that.