@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO, so true. Not just the Pacers either but the entire eastern conference.

My Rockets out west fearless like Kenard though :demonic:

Guess the Warriors gonna smack the Rockets like they stole a package :wow:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
they already got cornrow kenny queued up as the soundtrack for the playoffs :ohlawd:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Griffin done went to the mattresses grabbin a 7'3 giant......now you got a combo of Tavares TT Bron Frye Love and maybe a young athletic Willams in the paint......cavs playin dirty :lolbron:

We had him for 2 years. He still not ready. Don't be surprised if he doesn't play a single playoff minute.

man if the nig tavares ended up playing useful minutes in the playoffs in the later stages the Cavs gm should be considered a warlock

the thing is to me it makes no sense not to play him because Tristan has to get breathers at some point.

coaches not usng resources is the dumbest shyt in the nba

Edub

Veteran
Daps
We had him for 2 years. He still not ready. Don't be surprised if he doesn't play a single playoff minute.

Could be.....but they already ran him in garbage time against I think the raptors(he had six blocks quick too)....if homie shows any signs of viability I think it's a go tho......he def. there if guys showing signs of fatigue.