Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Allen has been hot garbage too. His defense is abysmal he can't box out and if he's not catching lobs he's useless on offense.

He gets blocks sometimes but he's not really a paint protector since the lane is wide fukking open

Our lack of a 4 man diesnt help him either.. But he needs to hit the weights and finishing at the rim all summer

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is not good. Biggest stretch of the season and we couldn't be playing worse. And we're healthy again :mindblown:

We're so desperate for a natural PF, I love Marks but I will never understand him not addressing it at the deadline.

We're gonna need help to make the playoffs, and getting stomped by one of those teams ain't a good sign :netscry:

Yeah me either . All the ones in the market were going dor alot (mirotic) ir chose another place (Morris)
But even in the off season.. I just think he didnt want to commit long term space to that position

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Yeah me either . All the ones in the market were going dor alot (mirotic) ir chose another place (Morris)
But even in the off season.. I just think he didnt want to commit long term space to that position

I understand why he passed on making a "big" trade, I think it was more surprising we didn't hear more about us in rumors. Seemed like we were ok with what we had at PF, which seems crazy (and Dudley said as much on Twitter back then and I'd guess that's how the org felt and not just his opinion)

If Allen was playing great we could get away with a small 4. But when he's off like he is now, it makes that 4 spot even more a black hole.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The defense has completely fallen off a cliff since before the all star break. Somebody’s gotta say enough is enough eventually

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Pathetic, no other way to describe it

Did they let that bit of praise and attention from the media get to their heads? They look like a group that couldn't care less since then

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What is so hard for Kenny to realize just keep kurucs out there? Esp with d'angelo? :mindblown:

He always finds him for easy buckets they have good chemistry out there.

I hope we never see Graham again. :scust: Dude had me fooled with his 3 game stretch of good play.

Im just happy we are blowing out dallas. We need to win the next 2 also before it gets really tough.