Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
You think we can creep up on The Celtics for that 5th seed with a full deck now?

The irony if that were to happen ...We 5.5 out tho..I think we'd have to go damn near perfect from here on out which would be tough given our schedule and have them free fall. Right now we play indy which I think is probably our best match up.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Now we need to stop half assing games against inferior teams and lock up this 6 seed

i hope so cause we need every win we can get. Every game is a must win with the seedings so tight.

i just hope caris gets back to form, din also

and kenny has to tighten the rotations. RHJ has become useless. Graham back down to earth playing like trash. Sad to say id even rather dudley out there taking more mins than them at the 4.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
This is not good. Biggest stretch of the season and we couldn't be playing worse. And we're healthy again :mindblown:

We're so desperate for a natural PF, I love Marks but I will never understand him not addressing it at the deadline.

We're gonna need help to make the playoffs, and getting stomped by one of those teams ain't a good sign :netscry:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Allen has been hot garbage too. His defense is abysmal he can't box out and if he's not catching lobs he's useless on offense.

He gets blocks sometimes but he's not really a paint protector since the lane is wide fukking open