Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I turned it off when after being up 15 they lost the lead 2 minutes later. Turned it on in OT. Turned it off when they were down 7. Someone in the chat said let's go Nets and I watched the last minute. So fukkin up and down

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:

Dinwiddie was killing it during the 4th and OT.

Kurucs and Harris looked smooth cutting to the basket.

I keep asking for more touches when it comes to Allen and tonight I saw just that. Kenny needs to have him more involved in the offense. When he gets a more solid post game watch out. Plus he can hit his free throws. Wow.

Glad we took that win over Houston, hate how many free calls Harden gets.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think Kenny is doing a very good job distributing minutes. I feel like he tries to give everybody time on the court. Also Sean Marks seems like he can find good players off a playground court. That Kurocs kid is looking like a sleeper. Also too we're finally winning games in the 4th Quarter. If we make the playoffs we might make some noise.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I think Kenny is doing a very good job distributing minutes. I feel like he tries to give everybody time on the court. Also Sean Marks seems like he can find good players off a playground court. That Kurocs kid is looking like a sleeper. Also too we're finally winning games in the 4th Quarter. If we make the playoffs we might make some noise.

Word his eye for talent and Kenny and staff to get them to produce at a high level works so hand in hand.

Levert was the 20th pick
Jarrett Allen the 22nd pick
Kurucs the 40th pick

All redraft in their years they're going much higher.

Dinwiddie from the g league 3rd in mip voting last year, 6th man of the yr candidate this year.
Joe Harris from almost out the league to now 3rd in 3pt shooting in the league.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
FINALLY. They gave away so many earlier in the season. This team is actually learning