Brooklyn Residents Want to Remove Basketball Courts Because of "these mutts" aka Black People

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yall never noticed how nicer looking planned neighborhoods never have basketball courts? They have tennis courts, swimming pools, racketball courts, soccer fields, etc.....but you will rarely see a basketball court.

I dont know what it is about basketball courts but you cant have them shyts around without people just showing up and thinking its theirs. My mother in law has a full size bball court essentially in her back yard since that land and group of homes has been in her family for generations. Dont you know they have to take down the rims when the family isnt playing for an extended amount of time because random mufukkas will show up and run the court, often talking mad shyt and acting a fool. And its not like you could confuse it for a community court, its off the road in the back yard of a group of houses.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Williamsburg-HostL-007.jpg

Let white hipsters move in, criminalize you, and kick you out brehs.

The same thing happened in Oakland

Whites who gentrified Oakland are calling the police on innocent Black residents

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Wouldn't it get worse if you dumb fukks removed the basketball courts? It gives kids something to do and an opportunity to stay out of trouble. fukking A.

The goal is to eventually lock them kids up, so them closing down the courts and hoping they get in trouble is part of the plan.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
As for this thread I swear liberal hipsters are just as damaging to black folks than these white ring conservative whites.

How much you wanna bet all the people interviewed from this liberal enclave in this article were Obama voters and are Hillary (HilDAWG) supporters?....:sas2:

NYC is the fake liberal capital of earth. Straight up.

Meanwhile, the city (like most major US cities) turns into some bootleg white utopia and the so called underclass gets blamed for being eternally fukked up (and socially demonized).

The code words being used by the CACs in that article are laughable and disgusting at the same time. Just straight up say "get out nikkas". Don't be bytches and cry about the bball courts because go to the courts in Central Park, West 4th or some yuppie prep school and there's plenty of white kids hoopin in their wack ass Curry kicks.

If the "issue" wasn't the bball courts it would be hoverboards, the "threatening" stance of the jumpman logo on kicks or the amount of unpleasant wind generated when dreads are swaying.

At the end of the day, this is a reality when you don't own shyt and your economic base is fukked. People from the dominant tribe can make you look bad, shyt on you from inside the system and then price you outta your own damn neighborhood.

And who's gonna do anything about it? shyt, there's instilled contempt for black people across the board so we can expect sympathy when a minor thing like bball courts is a sample size commentary on how these suckas have felt about us since day zero.

The answer is simple (while being complex): Get out own shyt

We are so thirst to wanna be in their shyt when we can take over a shytty hood and fix it up in months.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You can't hold more than one idea in your head a time. Poor thing.

Don't tag me you dumbass.
Shut your ignorant ass up, you're the one who's littered this forum for months with your bs crusade. Now get this work.

Cacs are the threat, browns are small potatoes and always will be.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They're worse. They want to take as much as they can from black culture but do not want anyone black near them.
REPPED

I've witnessed this way too many times to name here in NYC. Seriously, they are just as bad as their parents, they aren't as progressive as they claim.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They do but I have mingled with the hispanics play ball or soccer with them. Hipsters avoid them like the plague. They don't even let their kids play with them. I have seen Chinese and hispanics play handball,soccer and basketball. These hipsters are so scared.
so true

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't it get worse if you dumb fukks removed the basketball courts? It gives kids something to do and an opportunity to stay out of trouble. fukking A.

Ding ding ding

White ppl just hate basketball courts. I remember I was looking at apartments one time & the building manager made a point to tell me they don't have them at the complex because they 'attract the wrong crowd. :mjpls:'

bytch we're in a nice ass gated community, tf? :what:

Needless to say, I didn't move there.