Brooklyn Residents Want to Remove Basketball Courts Because of "these mutts" aka Black People

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Williamsburg-HostL-007.jpg

Let white hipsters move in, criminalize you, and kick you out brehs.
If they owned their property they could stick it to these cacs.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
These people need to stop worrying about this goofy shyt and go back to being upset that them new condos blocking they view of Manhattan :umad:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Brooklyn Heights been like that for a while tho. a bunch of fukking white weirdo hipsters live there. :yeshrug::yeshrug:

as long as it ain't Flatbush then i won't give a fukk tbh :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
As for this thread I swear liberal hipsters are just as damaging to black folks than these white ring conservative whites.
I'm not even sure if these people count as "liberal hipsters", at this point it's mostly rich elitist white folk who live there. They probably vote Democrat though, but that doesn't mean they're liberal necessarily.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Minor scuffles / fights / shoving matches are bound to happen when you play basketball. I don't see the big deal. :yeshrug:

cause cacs are fukking fakkits. but breh it's Brooklyn Heights, it's a predominately white area in BK. :yeshrug::yeshrug:

i live in Flatbush, so i can give two flying fukks what Brooklyn Heights cacs need to say. :yeshrug::yeshrug:

i hope somebody protest against this and represents for the black residents at a community meeting to keep the courts.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I had my college graduation at Brooklyn Bridge Park last year. And I love the soccer fields. Played there last year. But there is mad hipster there. I played a soccer pickup game with these white hipsters with a hispanic and Africans nikkas I knew in college. Those cacs were garbage lol.