Brooklyn Residents Want to Remove Basketball Courts Because of "these mutts" aka Black People

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
nikkas should just start shooting up the place for kicks. like take it back to the 80s, go on the rooftop and take pop shots at "objects".

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Here in Sunset they complain that Sunset Park at night is filled with hispanic gangs smoking weed. I have been at the park late at night and yeah there is weed in the air but there isnt much gangs in Sunset no more. The Latin Kings are mad low key, most of the gangs are just local sets of 10-15 nikkas and they are teenagers who won't do nothing to you. Matter fact in Sunset these cacs never mingle with the Hispanic families. They stay with they own click of hipsters. And I have seen this at Prospect Park.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
If there accusations are ligitimate ("flash mobs" and frequent fights) should the residents of the neighborhood not complain? Let's not act like old black lady's peeping out of there window haven't been complaining about shyt for years...I'm just saying :yeshrug:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Here in Sunset they complain that Sunset Park at night is filled with hispanic gangs smoking weed. I have been at the park late at night and yeah there is weed in the air but there isnt much gangs in Sunset no more. The Latin Kings are mad low key, most of the gangs are just local sets of 10-15 nikkas and they are teenagers who won't do nothing to you. Matter fact in Sunset these cacs never mingle with the Hispanic families. They stay with they own click of hipsters. And I have seen this at Prospect Park.
Don't immigrants usually keep to themselves, though? Unless you're referring to the Ricans who have been there longer

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The way these people think is very strange. So some kids fight at a basketball court and they're solution is to remove the basketball court? Kids fight at shopping malls. So let's get rid of shopping malls.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Don't immigrants usually keep to themselves, though? Unless you're referring to the Ricans who have been there longer
They do but I have mingled with the hispanics play ball or soccer with them. Hipsters avoid them like the plague. They don't even let their kids play with them. I have seen Chinese and hispanics play handball,soccer and basketball. These hipsters are so scared.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They do but I have mingled with the hispanics play ball or soccer with them. Hipsters avoid them like the plague. They don't even let their kids play with them. I have seen Chinese and hispanics play handball,soccer and basketball. These hipsters are so scared.
Those yuppies sound like a$$holes

I didn't know there were many of them in Sunset Park, though

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
EDIT: i see this is about gentrification.

nevermind.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Wow so the kids in New York really talk like Chicago dudes now? New York has completely lost it's identity.