Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 5 Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don't hate Gina, but I did realized that the show was running smoother w/o her this season.

I really don't see the point of her at all. Her character has a shyt attitude and somehow people put up with it :camby:. I can't stand all these shows find it necessary to have one obnoxious character who fails upward all the time :pacspit:

I do think it's cool how Chelsea Perretti and Andy Samberg grew up together. He brought her onto the show :obama:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I think gina is funny.

This.

I don't think she need more time or anything, but her showing up to help with the Cyber Crimes dudes hogging the bandwidth was funny and her couple of bits over the final eps of the half-season were good.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Jake and ****'s husband dressing up like perverts to go to the library :pachaha:

The whole bit about Nicolas Cage movies throughout the episode :pachaha:

Yeah, that was the best part. When Kevin got pissed Jake didn't tell him about the Nic Cage movies he would have actually wanted to see at the end :russ:

Rosa's hair :mjgrin:

Kevin doing the clap back motion with his hands :mjlol:

Terry's grandmother :to:

DMZ

Pro
Daps
plot was paced very predictably even for a sitcom episode but all the little film jokes were hilarious :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The withholding Of the last two Nic Cage movies at the end :mjlol:

Best Brooklyn 99 episode I've seen in a while and that's not even counting the mid season break