Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 5 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy how the show can knock it out the park each year with these Halloween episodes :wow:

Not only are they really funny with the elaborate heists, but also continue to surprise. None more than this year with the proposal between Jake and Amy :mjcry:

The return of fake Boyle with pyramid scheme :mjlol:

Terry swallowing like six GPS trackers thru yogurt :russ:

****'s reaction to fake Cheddar :dead:

So many funny moments.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's crazy how the show can knock it out the park each year with these Halloween episodes :wow:

Not only are they really funny with the elaborate heists, but also continue to surprise. None more than this year with the proposal between Jake and Amy :mjcry:

The return of fake Boyle with pyramid scheme :mjlol:

Terry swallowing like six GPS trackers thru yogurt :russ:

****'s reaction to fake Cheddar :dead:

So many funny moments.
I think **** and Randy from South Park are two of the most underrated characters ever on tv.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ah man you're gonna love it

And you're right on time for the annual Halloween Hiest episode

That 1st Halloween episode really elevated the series for me. Took it from eh to laugh out loud funny.

This show was made for marathon viewing. It just seems a lot funnier that way to me, weekly is just a nice way to kill 30 mins

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I have to catch up on this as soon as I go to work in TX imma binge everything i missed :mjgrin:

But I am only on the season where Jake was sent to Florida so I think there was season 3 or 4