Brooklyn man randomly gunned down on MTA train. Fourth homicide in the train system in 2022.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You always come blindly defending NY shyt, and know nothing of what you're talking about.

That’s not some random account, that’s the RTO Vice President of TWU Local 100, which is the union train crews and bus drivers belong, you dumb bytch. Learn to fukking read.
Shut the fuk up, You are not a detective to know any details on this case and lmaoff at a grown ass man naming himself after The Joker online, stupid cac. org › wiki
Joker (Jack Napier) - Wikipedia
jack napier from en.m.wikipedia.org
“Jack Napier, also known as the Joker, is a fictional ...”
😅😂😂😂

Tweets with 5 likes serve as a source of Intel- only on the coli 😆

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Shut the fuk up, You are not a detective to know any details on this case and lmaoff at a grown ass man naming himself after The Joker online, stupid cac. org › wiki
Joker (Jack Napier) - Wikipedia
jack napier from en.m.wikipedia.org
“Jack Napier, also known as the Joker, is a fictional ...”
😅😂😂😂

Look at this dumb bytch. You supposed grown ass "woman" who's a gangbanging, mother, lawyer. Go kill yourself.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NYPD in 2022 aint doing shyt these cats bust their gun on a subway then walk off and get some McDonald's...

I mean literally that's what the last subway shooter after he did his thing in Brooklyn he went over the bridge into Manhattan and got some McDonald's

This guy's still on the loose and the only lead they got is the homeless cat he gave his burner too?

We don't need more police presence, we need a competent police force

95% of these NYPD guys are humps you can see it in their eyes while they walk around

And Eric Adams is a hump too so you know he's going to protect his own
Don’t you live in Chicago??
But Suddenly the New York posts makes you a local crime and current affairs expert. K, Dorian. Let’s not go there.

It hasn’t even been confirmed that dude is homeless, and yet here you are 😭

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Doom and gloom. I sleep, read, listen to music on the train. Been doing that for almost 15 years. Crazy shyt happens on MTA for sure but largely nothing like people portray or the media would love to represent. Too much fear mongering.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
On the same public transit and in the same city that has crazy motherfukkers assaulting people with human feces? :stopitslime:

(I couldn't type that sentenced above without busting out laughing. :russ: )

Yeah y'all New Yorkers crazy than a mug and got some strict-ass gun laws. fukk that shyt, I'm cool on not going back. :hubie:
it's wild you read this story and view NYC strict gun laws as a negative. the presence of another gun wouldn't have helped this situation at all. a shoot-out in a subway car would have resulted in an even worse outcome.

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look at this goofy begging for massa to dig through his bag

I guarantee that none of these shooters even thought once

This subway violence isn't a for profit enterprise, they aren't weighing the pros and cons

Suck my dikk. Its a deterrant. When someone cuts your face or sticks you up, you'll ask how could have been prevented.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Literally had a psychotic bytch attempting to swing on me on the platform today. Wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to push anyone down on tracks. Then reading this. Im still gonna ride the subway but it’s definitely some fukking weirdos down there that they need to handle somehow
You fukked that bytch and curved her.. She was in her payback.. Stop acting like bytches trying to swing on your randomly :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
it's wild you read this story and view NYC strict gun laws as a negative. the presence of another gun wouldn't have helped this situation at all. a shoot-out in a subway car would have resulted in an even worse outcome.

‘Kay. :unimpressed: