đź’°đź’° Bronny signs 4 year. $7.9 million deal. Lakers confirm he earned everything his way

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We fundamentally disagree. LeBron aint no civil rights figure, and I don't give half a fukk about his son. I actually find every single talking point about this tragicomically regressive. Bronny is the son of a billionaire, and nothing about him being drafted is a victory for black people. He was gonna be good in life regardless. Nor is this some indication of great parenting. Bron is bringing scrutiny to this kid by leveraging his power. He wasn't a McDonald's All American and he wasn't talented enough to start at a legitimately good D-1 school. The kid is a relative scrub and putting a spotlight/bullseye on him is the opposite of good parenting. Contriving a "sports moment" in service to your own legacy is not good parenting. And it's not a real moment. Outside of the weird coalition of people devoted to Bron's cult of personalit, nobody gives half a fukk about seeing that old nikka running a fast break with his undersized and talent deficient son. What I do respect - deeply - about Bron is how he empowered his team around him. This other shyt he been on lately is just megalomaniacal.

I do agree people shouldn’t argue about Bronny - because it’s a waste of energy and sociopolitical capital. But it’s a trip to see the same folk who gleefully mock the shortsightedness of broke, white “millionaires in waiting” rooting on rich whites now ecpress impassioned defenses of Bron. No one should care that much whether an NBA legend wants to share the court with his son for a season - positively or negatively. Have at it! But to effect a public charade - from McDonald's All American status to "analysts" giving ludicrous player comparisons, to Rich Paul's tedious tv appearances is the sort of behavior I associate with the very worst CACs. Having it all isn't enough. Some people want to have it all, then also claim a moral high ground. He could've just quietly called up his son from the G League and stashed his trash ass on the bench and no one would've cared. But Bron has to have him discussed as a credible prospect, has to have him drafted, has to have a camera on him during the moment he was picked 55th...

It reminds me of when one of my best friends - who runs a prominent hoops program - told me a couple years ago that he couldn't unsee the ho in LeBron based on how he handled Bronny on the hoops circuit. He compared it to Bron's obsession with his headband, and then his fake hairline. He has everything, yet he still cares deeply about what people think. It's the sort of insecurity you don't associate with someone of his talent and stature. MJ is a fukking a$$hole - he walks into a room an a$$hole, and leaves it an a$$hole. He doesn't give a fukk if you like him - that's on you. LeBron is the nikka who behaves like an a$$hole, but orchestrates a charade to convince you he's actually worthy of your admiration. He's a nikka who will piss in your garden then expect an award for watering your plants.

The rush to justify this instance of nepotism is retarded, and dovetails with the political moment we’re in. So many people bought into the deeply capitalistic idea of politics as consumerism. As our current presidential race clarifies, there’s no institutional path to radical or subversive politics. So our politics become the things we buy, the shows we watch, and the cultural mascots for whom we root. A black billionaire's son getting a guaranteed contract from the Lakers is 100% irrelevant to any nikka's social, economic, and political reality. "Black nepotism" is like "black excellence" and "black abundance" etc - a catchphrase capitalism shyts out of its ass for nikkas to eat.

🔥🔥🔥

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
LeGBT gonna be real quiet after this one. All the fake pro black nikkas who call everyone MAGA if they don’t ride Brons nuts are gonna be real quiet after this one :mjlol:
Just like how your skin bleachin faghot ass calls everyone a cac who don't suck Kobe's left testicle like you do :hhh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
We fundamentally disagree. LeBron aint no civil rights figure, and I don't give half a fukk about his son. I actually find every single talking point about this tragicomically regressive. Bronny is the son of a billionaire, and nothing about him being drafted is a victory for black people. He was gonna be good in life regardless. Nor is this some indication of great parenting. Bron is bringing scrutiny to this kid by leveraging his power. He wasn't a McDonald's All American and he wasn't talented enough to start at a legitimately good D-1 school. The kid is a relative scrub and putting a spotlight/bullseye on him is the opposite of good parenting. Contriving a "sports moment" in service to your own legacy is not good parenting. And it's not a real moment. Outside of the weird coalition of people devoted to Bron's cult of personalit, nobody gives half a fukk about seeing that old nikka running a fast break with his undersized and talent deficient son. What I do respect - deeply - about Bron is how he empowered his team around him. This other shyt he been on lately is just megalomaniacal.

I do agree people shouldn’t argue about Bronny - because it’s a waste of energy and sociopolitical capital. But it’s a trip to see the same folk who gleefully mock the shortsightedness of broke, white “millionaires in waiting” rooting on rich whites now ecpress impassioned defenses of Bron. No one should care that much whether an NBA legend wants to share the court with his son for a season - positively or negatively. Have at it! But to effect a public charade - from McDonald's All American status to "analysts" giving ludicrous player comparisons, to Rich Paul's tedious tv appearances is the sort of behavior I associate with the very worst CACs. Having it all isn't enough. Some people want to have it all, then also claim a moral high ground. He could've just quietly called up his son from the G League and stashed his trash ass on the bench and no one would've cared. But Bron has to have him discussed as a credible prospect, has to have him drafted, has to have a camera on him during the moment he was picked 55th...

It reminds me of when one of my best friends - who runs a prominent hoops program - told me a couple years ago that he couldn't unsee the ho in LeBron based on how he handled Bronny on the hoops circuit. He compared it to Bron's obsession with his headband, and then his fake hairline. He has everything, yet he still cares deeply about what people think. It's the sort of insecurity you don't associate with someone of his talent and stature. MJ is a fukking a$$hole - he walks into a room an a$$hole, and leaves it an a$$hole. He doesn't give a fukk if you like him - that's on you. LeBron is the nikka who behaves like an a$$hole, but orchestrates a charade to convince you he's actually worthy of your admiration. He's a nikka who will piss in your garden then expect an award for watering your plants.

The rush to justify this instance of nepotism is retarded, and dovetails with the political moment we’re in. So many people bought into the deeply capitalistic idea of politics as consumerism. As our current presidential race clarifies, there’s no institutional path to radical or subversive politics. So our politics become the things we buy, the shows we watch, and the cultural mascots for whom we root. A black billionaire's son getting a guaranteed contract from the Lakers is 100% irrelevant to any nikka's social, economic, and political reality. "Black nepotism" is like "black excellence" and "black abundance" etc - a catchphrase capitalism shyts out of its ass for nikkas to eat.

:wow:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One of the worst things is these corny NBA nyggas supporting this talking about from a fatherhood perspective.

If I’m a billionaire and my kid suffers a health scare with his heart, he’s never playing again.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well said. This speaks to the fact that no matter what LeBron does some people here and in the media will spin it into some pro black narrative.

LeBron team hops and builds super teams. "They" say - Yay LeBron screw the white owners you are the king!

The reality - said owners use this competitive imbalance as leverage for the new CBA, which crushes middle and lower income NBA players - most of whom are black.

Rich Paul doesn't have a college degree and is an agent. "they" say - screw those racist requirements, they don't want a guy like Rich to shine they are jealous! #Klutch

The reality - lowering the requirements for someone who had all the means and time for over a decade to get a degree, sends a horrible message to kids. Instead of taking a couple summers off Lebron's nuts and getting any BS degree, he'd rather play the race card. If Rich Paul had an education some of his clients would be better off.

Bronny drafted 55th, gets a guaranteed deal. "They" say - get em king! White dudes get their kids jobs all the time!

The reality - Bronny isn't one of the 55 best kids in the draft. Not even top 75. Drafting him has taken away a roster spot from someone who is qualified, and the guaranteed deal also takes away cap space from someone that's qualified. Next time LeBron bytches about not having help, you stans don't forget he has his son taking up roster space.

This cracka littered this drivel with dog whistles about "lowering standards" and " playing the racist card" and you tethers ate it up :francis:

Get the hate out of your heart.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I wonder if Klutch clients will be instructed to go easy on him when he's on the court. I'm assuming so.