Bronny James showered boos as he misses wide open layup, the crowd chant’s Overrated

Daps

:mjlol: OH YOU ONE OF THOSE nikkaS
NEVERMIND

:devil:
:evil:

Yea your original point was right. There’s a lot of Ex NBA players who’s kids are balling out in college and highscool right now. They’re at every game supporting their kids just like Bron they just ain’t doing the most. Dudes gotta stop pretending that Bron ain’t doing too much, and some of it is very self serving.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
People take their hate for athletes too far. This kid nearly died on the court a few months back. Let him be. Who cares if LeBron is "propping him up" or whatever?

The only thing this kid ever did wrong was give that Jew fakkit Adin Ross a platform.
Talking about jew but you was all over that cac joking dikk last night

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Talking about jew but you was all over that cac joking dikk last night

Whatever drugs u on, get off them. Yeah I said Joker is the best player because he clearly is. He just ran through the playoffs last year and he's doing it again this season. Why should I lie about that cause he's a Euro cac? :mjlol:

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
You know this might be the stupidest move lebron ever made. All the hate he’s received and by pushing his son into the limelight and talking about him so much that he’s hitched his wagon to getting drafted, has turned people on him.

Regardless, he would've been in the spotlight because of who his father is.

As I said in the other thread, generation hate.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Looked like they were booing him every time he touched the ball Lol. Why? Cause he's Bron's son? Who gives a fukk whose son it is...
You're technically right but Bron, one of biggest icons in all of sports and entertainment, has proclaimed from the lowest of valleys to the highest mountain top that Junior has next and he wants to play with him before retirement. Bronny has no wiggle room for development or an open path for improvement really.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I NEVER SEEN ANOTHER PRO ATHLETE
DUNKING IN AAU LAYUP LINES WHILE
THEIR SON IS WARMING UP.

I NEVER SEE ANOTHER PRO ATHLETE
RUN ON THE COURT IN THE MIDDLE OF
THE GAME WHEN THEIR SONS TEAM
MAKES A GREAT PLAY.

PUFF DADDY ASS FATHER

:devil:
:evil:

I've never seen or heard a pro athlete constantly say his son is a better player than actual NBA players. I've never heard an NBA player say his son is better than his actual teammates. The coli acts like Bron is just a loving father when in reality he's pushing Bronny to make the league so that it's a notch under his belt as the first father-son duo to make the league.