Bronny James showered boos as he misses wide open layup, the crowd chant’s Overrated

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with this. Fans are just doing what they do.

Hopefully his father has the appropriate expectations. Let that kid network, get his degree, and hoop for the next 4 years. There should be no sense of urgency for him to go to the league.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Unlike his father's fanbase whose idea of get back is telling individuals to die in helicopter crashes, I'm going to simply wish the kid the best. I don't think he's an NBA level talent, but all the biggest names faced some form of humiliating adversity, even his father. They used it as diesel fuel and kept building. Hopefully, he follows suit and proves a lot of people wrong.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Unlike his father's fanbase whose idea of get back is telling individuals to die in helicopter crashes, I'm going to simply wish the kid the best. I don't think he's an NBA level talent, but all the biggest names faced some form of humiliating adversity, even his father. They used it as diesel fuel and kept building. Hopefully, he follows suit and proves a lot of people wrong.
I have never heard any Bron fan say anything like that.

Y'all need to let the weirdo shyt go.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Bronny will be fine, he's in a win win situation. He can hoop if he wants to at a nice school like USC for however long he wants to (if/when he's ever league ready), or he can not even worry about it and get that degree for free and work with Klutch or get involved in other business ventures. That dude literally does not have to hoop lol

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I feel bad for this lil nikka. That said, he's gonna dry his tears with hunnid dollar bills from his inevitable strip club ownership and being the gofer for Klutch :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I have never heard any Bron fan say anything like that.

Y'all need to let the weirdo shyt go.

KUQuk5S.jpeg

There's certainly a weirdo here, and it ain't the grown man who takes umbrage with mocking a dead man and his daughter.

Next time, ask.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bruh :deadrose: