Bronny James showered boos as he misses wide open layup, the crowd chant’s Overrated

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
1000%

This shyt is terrible. Bc Bronny himself would have endeared fans to him.

This was some narcissistic type shyt from Bron that honestly has surprised me for quite some time. 99 out of 100 parents famous or otherwise get out the way and want their kid to chart their own path. This ngga Lebron plastered himself to his son not allowing him to get out that shadow. How do you put your kid thru that

Nah Bron just didn't have a father so I understand wanting to be this close to your son. Huge mistake but it was from love..

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always said it bron put unnecessary pressure on his kid by saying his last dream is to play with his son.. Like how about if your son dont really like ball like that or how about if he is not good enough? Now he has to live life publicly as the kid not good enough to make one of the most popular ball players ever dream come true.. Just seemed unnecessary to put out in public even though most would love to do that also..

Jordan however took one look at his sons and knew it wasn’t happening

IMG-8822.gif

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
1000%

This shyt is terrible. Bc Bronny himself would have endeared fans to him.

This was some narcissistic type shyt from Bron that honestly has surprised me for quite some time. 99 out of 100 parents famous or otherwise get out the way and want their kid to chart their own path. This ngga Lebron plastered himself to his son not allowing him to get out that shadow. How do you put your kid thru that
pure lies lmao

every single professional athlete who has children who are into sports promotes and pushes and affects their child’s sports career.

There have been countless athlete Nepo babies who only got any sort of shine because of who their parents were. shyt Michael Jordan’s own son only got PT because of who his father was and even made the school he attended leave Adidas for Jordan brand .

The difference is they weren’t LeBron James whose offspring we’re going to be held to a different standard no matter what happened. I’m not saying I agree with everything they have done, but at least they took their lives into their own hands and tried to dictate a path that benefited their family narrative.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
pure lies lmao

every single professional athlete who has children who are into sports promotes and pushes and affects their child’s sports career.

There have been countless athlete Nepo babies who only got any sort of shine because of who their parents were. shyt Michael Jordan’s own son only got PT because of who his father was and even made the school he attended leave Adidas for Jordan brand .

The difference is they weren’t LeBron James whose offspring we’re going to be held to a different standard no matter what happened. I’m not saying I agree with everything they have done, but at least they took their lives into their own hands and tried to dictate a path that benefited their family narrative.

I NEVER SEEN ANOTHER PRO ATHLETE
DUNKING IN AAU LAYUP LINES WHILE
THEIR SON IS WARMING UP.

I NEVER SEE ANOTHER PRO ATHLETE
RUN ON THE COURT IN THE MIDDLE OF
THE GAME WHEN THEIR SONS TEAM
MAKES A GREAT PLAY.

PUFF DADDY ASS FATHER

:devil:
:evil:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pure lies lmao

Marcus Jordan was a legit high midmajor/bench level high major prospect, he didn't get time at UCF just because of who is father was, he was on that level

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

I NEVER SEEN ANOTHER PRO ATHLETE
DUNKING IN AAU LAYUP LINES WHILE
THEIR SON IS WARMING UP.

I NEVER SEE ANOTHER PRO ATHLETE
RUN ON THE COURT IN THE MIDDLE OF
THE GAME WHEN THEIR SONS TEAM
MAKES A GREAT PLAY.

PUFF DADDY ASS FATHER

:devil:
:evil:

so you have seen footage of every single parent who was a professional athlete at all of their children’s games ? and nothing they did was as egregious as LeBron dunking a basketball :comeon:?