Bronny James showered boos as he misses wide open layup, the crowd chant’s Overrated

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
MJ's son thats smashing Pippens wife was a better player if we being honest

I still wonder why breh just walked away, he definitely could have had a career in Europe and maybe latched on as an NBA bench player. I guess it's hard to grind like that when you're already rich though

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I still wonder why breh just walked away, he definitely could have had a career in Europe and maybe latched on as an NBA bench player. I guess it's hard to grind like that when you're already rich though
Yep completely different lifestyle from their parents. better off pursuing sciences and arts when you have billionaire parents than trying to replicate a get it out the mud mentality

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
There are people who are hardwired to defend everything Lebron does but it’s pretty simple. If you have a player who is perceived to be getting much more attention/opportunities than his talent warrants because of who his parent is, it’s going to cause a backlash. If said parent comments that this player would be doing well at the pro level on their team when there is no indication that this is based in reality that will add fuel to the fire. Now if you Stan a player obviously none of that will mean anything to you but for the rest of the public, it will.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
There are people who are hardwired to defend everything Lebron does but it’s pretty simple. If you have a player who is perceived to be getting much more attention/opportunities than his talent warrants because of who his parent is, it’s going to cause a backlash. If said parent comments that this player would be doing well at the pro level on their team when there is no indication that this is based in reality that will add fuel to the fire. Now if you Stan a player obviously none of that will mean anything to you but for the rest of the public, it will.

Imagine the stupidity of a football player said his 18 year old son is better than many linebackers in the league

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
The ego of these athletes naming these kids after themselves. It works when ya pops was just aight, but when you an all time great? Just setting them up to fail.