Bronny James showered boos as he misses wide open layup, the crowd chant’s Overrated

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
BTW Arizona State has a couple NBA sized wing players and Bronny had some real struggles handling the rock and making passes around them. Not surprising for an undersized freshman guard, but he really needs more time to develop

I don't think he's pro material. I wish him the best but not sure if he's got it.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Is he a NBA player right now? Hell nah.

He’ll definitely get the opportunity that he most likely not have gotten on his own merits. However, I can see him sticking with a team. I can see him becoming an above average perimeter defender. Normally a guard not making the league based on defense, but he has an in.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know this might be the stupidest move lebron ever made. All the hate he’s received and by pushing his son into the limelight and talking about him so much that he’s hitched his wagon to getting drafted, has turned people on him.
It's a road game

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i think he's got a shot just not as some lottery pick. the hype for him out of high school was legit disrespectful to the rest of the pool lol....

comparing him to jrue was outrageous. bronny is a lot closer to landry fields - as a player and a future front office guy :manny:
Ehh, I don’t see front office guy he doesn’t strike me as a basketball nerd.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It's like everything with Bron....things can never be natural or organic. He always has to create a narrative around him. He couldn't just let his son hoop, see how he develops, and maybe some day he turns out to be a good NBA player, and maybe even their paths cross on the court. He has to create a whole narrative around him playing with his son, about going to the team that drafts him, all before the kid has even played a college game. He can never just let things play out.

And maybe that's not all on Bron, part of it is the media and how they cover sport, but Bron has a big hand in how these media narratives are presented. It didn't have to be this way.
Bron low key sucks at dealing with the media always has.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Was bound to happen. It's all good Bron wants to show love support him and whatnot but he's clearly been putting way too much unwanted/unwarranted attention on his kid, as if he didn't already have to deal with the fact he's the son of one of the most famous people on Earth.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Eh, he probably got that everywhere. He got it against us in his first road game. He definitely got his own brand of shyt talking from other players coming up, I’m sure.

“To whom much is given, much will be required”

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Bron should’ve done what Gilbert is doing with his son….. Let him play develop and play at a regular school until senior year…. But in the summers he lets him play on the top AAU circuit…. I think Bronny would’ve came along better

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I think Bron should’ve done what Gilbert is doing with his son….. Let him play develop and play at a regular school until senior year…. But in the summers he lets him play on the top AAU circuit…. I think Bronny would’ve came along better

Sierra Canyon turned into an AAU Highschool and all they turning out is borderline busts at the moment

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sierra Canyon turned into an AAU Highschool and all they turning out is borderline busts at the moment
Yeah and the way that shyt is setup with all the talent and minute restrictions is ehhhh…. They could’ve been on their own squads and developing their game at their own pace.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yeah and the way that shyt is setup with all the talent and minute restrictions is ehhhh…. They could’ve been on their own squads and developing their game at their own pace.

They best pro player is more known for his Mom getting turned out by Drake then anything else :mjcry:

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Bronny is not that good

He is overhyped
He’s a solid talent but the one and done talk was delusional. At best he needs to do 3 years of school.

The scary part for Bron is Bryce is legit way worse than Bronny at the same stage of their basketball development.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This is one hundred percent correct. Gil is letting Alijah learn how to be the man and work on his game. Then if he wants to go to a basketball factory as a senior he can go.