Bronny James showered boos as he misses wide open layup, the crowd chant’s Overrated

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don't really have an issue with neopolitan, but I do have a problem with it when it is possibly taking a spot from another player who comes from the struggle and making the NBA, even as a bench warmer, is one of the only ways to get him and his family in a better position financially.
Not have a problem with 3 flavored swirling brehs :dame:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not gonna lie.

The fact that Bronny didn’t bag Ju Ju is crazy. They went to the same high school. Went to the same college at the same time… and she cute. This was suppose to be Love & Basketball played out in real life.

Bronny gonna end up with a white chick or an exotic Spanish looking broad.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Not gonna lie.

The fact that Bronny didn’t bag Ju Ju is crazy. They went to the same high school. Went to the same college at the same time… and she cute. This was suppose to be Love & Basketball played out in real life.

Bronny gonna end up with a white chick or an exotic Spanish looking broad.

She's actually represented by Klutch too :dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She's actually represented by Klutch too :dead:
Their games and mentality are also the complete opposite. Bronny isn’t aggressive or assertive enough, even though he’s physically gifted and had all the resources. Ju Ju is aggressive as fukk, and carries her team on her back.

But it makes sense. He grew up seeing his mom play the background and be a stay at home mom.