Bronny James showered boos as he misses wide open layup, the crowd chant’s Overrated

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Boys woulda been crying in front of they TVs if they seen the hate Prime JJ Reddikk was getting :mjcry:
Nah fukk that.
I still remember "WHo's your daddy Battier?"

I didnt like Shane either, but Im like are they calling out his blackness?

Duke fans ended up spinning it as a positive. However, opposing teams fans went the negative route.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This perfect for him.. this is adversity.. this shyt aint gonna be easy, ya whole life been easy.. this is motivation.. nobody should feel sorry for this kid.. embrace this shyt and turn the fukk up.. you either gonna fold or use this as fuel.. this is the perfect thing to happen to him and a good teaching moment for LeBron..
The key is for Bron to let him deal with the adversity and let him get better.

Dont pull him from college and think its better for him to be "under the radar" in the G League. Its on Bronny to want to prove them wrong.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He's definitely not ready for the NBA.

Shid, he probably isn't an NBA player.
i think he's got a shot just not as some lottery pick. the hype for him out of high school was legit disrespectful to the rest of the pool lol....

comparing him to jrue was outrageous. bronny is a lot closer to landry fields - as a player and a future front office guy :manny:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Why yall always got problems with Black fathers being Dads supporting their sons and bigging them up? Yall did the same thing with Lavar "omg omg so much pressure on his sons he needs to stfu" then is was "They aint good enough" blah blah blah. WHATTTtt? Let My pops say i can play for the lakers! Say less ITs UPPp! Yall a buncha Spineless weak ass dudes and all stems from Bron hate
So all those other black fathers with NBA sons and high level D1 athletes are doing it wrong? Stop acting like there’s only one way. Those fathers are doing that shyt because it’s their personality and they love being in the videos. I’m not saying their model is wrong but it has shyt to do with actually grooming an NBA talent.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You know this might be the stupidest move lebron ever made. All the hate he’s received and by pushing his son into the limelight and talking about him so much that he’s hitched his wagon to getting drafted, has turned people on him.
a loving father is bad now. :skip: :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
the boy stinks like shyt :manny:

ass tier ball player. Thanasis prolly better

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The key is for Bron to let him deal with the adversity and let him get better.

Dont pull him from college and think its better for him to be "under the radar" in the G League. Its on Bronny to want to prove them wrong.
Who is you to provide the key or advice for these situations? Yall some delusional maniacs :russ:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So all those other black fathers with NBA sons and high level D1 athletes are doing it wrong? Stop acting like there’s only one way. Those fathers are doing that shyt because it’s their personality and they love being in the videos. I’m not saying their model is wrong but it has shyt to do with actually grooming an NBA talent.
Fam. What is you talking about??? You just made up some weird narrative and tried to include me in this bullshyt FOH :heh: