Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
that's a lotto pick?

:patrice:
This class looks pretty bad man. I mean DJ Wagner looks like a top 5 guy and I can’t even remember more than two or three plays he’s made this game.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
watching this hoop summit and i think it's pretty safe to say he'll never be a star

im actually shocked givony has him projected as a lotto pick. he looks outta place among his peers. has taken 3 shots in a halfcourt set and it led to back to back airballs and a missed mid range
He was never projected to be a star.. he's been projected to be a high level role player

Idk why people continue to keep saying this, people have consistently stated "3 and D" role player in the NBA.

Nothing wrong with that, but no one has ever said star

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This class looks pretty bad man. I mean DJ Wagner looks like a top 5 guy and I can’t even remember more than two or three plays he’s made this game.

Wagner was supposed to be generational

He'll be a solid PG. I can actually see him being a Tyus Jones/lesser Brunson type. Very steady.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He’s tracking as a more athletic DeAnthony Melton currently and nothing is wrong with that imo…

Entire class looks underwhelming and nobody jumping off the screen. Holland had a few plays but other than that the jury is out on the 24 class

that's a lotto pick?

:patrice:

Gotta say it could be a combination of everyone being right.

Bronny still looks like he spent his first two years of HS playing more video games than working on his ball handling.

However, he's closed both the McDonald's All American game and the Nike Hoops Summit. That says something. Could be political, but Im not so sure. Class is wack, but his skill set is needed on the floor in these "winning games". No different than teams having Caruso and PJ Tucker close games.

For him to be drafted high he still needs to measure closer to 6'4" than 6'2". Cause only Scoot and someone else is projected to be draft this year at 6'2". However Okoro went top 5 just for defensive potential :ld:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Gotta say it could be a combination of everyone being right.

Bronny still looks like he spent his first two years of HS playing more video games than working on his ball handling.

However, he's closed both the McDonald's All American game and the Nike Hoops Summit. That says something. Could be political, but Im not so sure. Class is wack, but his skill set is needed on the floor in these "winning games". No different than teams having Caruso and PJ Tucker close games.

For him to be drafted high he still needs to measure closer to 6'4" than 6'2". Cause only Scoot and someone else is projected to be draft this year at 6'2". However Okoro went top 5 just for defensive potential :ld:
Even if he spent every single moment of his life practicing ball handling there’s still a plateau on his ability

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Leave it to Coli experts to measure basketball talent :mjlol:

He played fine

Breh scored 7 in clutch time of a close game with elite talent on the floor, played defense and got boards. I don't even think he's a lotto pick but the hate just cause of his name is goofy.

11 points, 4 rebounds (including the one that sealed the game), 1 block, 1 steal. Came off the bench but closed the game.

Last edited: