BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His jumper is looking :ohlawd:

He must have an elite shooting coach or trainer. Way better form than his dad already :manny:

The face of the NBA...20 year of greatness in the league...all time leading scoring ever... spends millions on his body and training..
Yeah "I guess" his son "may have" elite trainers and coaching..:what::dead:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk you think bro? He working with around the way pseudo coaches and Tee Morant backyardigan trainers? :gucci:

For all I know he probably got the Lethal Shooter :banderas:

But I always wonder how so many top prospects come into the nba with bad form or no jumper at all since everyone has trainers these days

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching this hoop summit and i think it's pretty safe to say he'll never be a star

im actually shocked givony has him projected as a lotto pick. he looks outta place among his peers. has taken 3 shots in a halfcourt set and it led to back to back airballs and a missed mid range

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
watching this hoop summit and i think it's pretty safe to say he'll never be a star

im actually shocked givony has him projected as a lotto pick. he looks outta place among his peers. has taken 3 shots in a halfcourt set and it led to back to back airballs and a missed mid range
He’s tracking as a more athletic DeAnthony Melton currently and nothing is wrong with that imo…