Bron laughing at this lame ass cac Michael Rapaport lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All I know is this fukker used to follow around a few Brooklyn heads to East new york trying to be “down.” They just let him hang because he always gave away free coke.

That must’ve been some good coke. As savage as I heard East NY is I would’ve thought that they’d rob him anyway on some non-gentrified 80s/90s Brooklyn shyt.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Petty Wop with another hit....:skip:

Somebody is gonna have to convince why should I otherwise care about what LeBron and any other athlete does outside of their respective sports. I don't care about Maverick Carter. I don't about any of the shows that they have come on TV except for Muhammad Ali joint that's coming on HBO.

I don't care about any of their business ventures and I will continue to not care until this nikka brings us a championship. And if I'm being honest, I'll probably still not care.

nikkas run around this part of the forum screaming "Cac this and cac that" about millionaires that wouldn't piss on them if they were in fire. It's real shyt going on out here so I don't take this shyt serious at all.

There's a baby down here that's probably dead becuz moms picked a shytty man to play step dad. My cousin shot and killed a 16 yr old the other day who tried to stick up a Walgreens that he does security at. I'm just anticipating how nikkas gone spin this and be on some bullshyt about how he didn't have to kill the youngin even though he pulled his strap on my cousin first.

So yeah... This shyt with these million dollars athletes means nothing to me. I'm not about to go back and forth with these nikkas on here about some muhthafukkin LeBron James.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dude has spent his life trying to prove he's "down" when in reality he's just another white dude who sees black guys outside on the street and assumes the worst. Yea I respect his old school hip hop knowledge and I wouldn't call him a vulture in that regard...he legit fukks with that shyt...but that doesn't make him "woke." Yea he probably doesn't fukk with the police, as a native New Yorker...but let's not forget he shat on Kaep before realizing that was a no go.

This explains a large majority of white people who "love" black artists or culture.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem I have with this line of thinking is that y’all don’t realize how many white people get on because they have a father, mother, brother or childhood friend that puts them in certain positions to achieve where they are in life.

Nepotism happens ALL THE TIME.

But when black men do it then it’s a problem and should be used to discredit them huh :mjpls:

for real, America ain't no meritocracy.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Somebody is gonna have to convince why should I otherwise care about what LeBron and any other athlete does outside of their respective sports. I don't care about Maverick Carter. I don't about any of the shows that they have come on TV except for Muhammad Ali joint that's coming on HBO.

I don't care about any of their business ventures and I will continue to not care until this nikka brings us a championship. And if I'm being honest, I'll probably still not care.

nikkas run around this part of the forum screaming "Cac this and cac that" about millionaires that wouldn't piss on them if they were in fire. It's real shyt going on out here so I don't take this shyt serious at all.

There's a baby down here that's probably dead becuz moms picked a shytty man to play step dad. My cousin shot and killed a 16 yr old the other day who tried to stick up a Walgreens that he does security at. I'm just anticipating how nikkas gone spin this and be on some bullshyt about how he didn't have to kill the youngin even though he pulled his strap on my cousin first.

So yeah... This shyt with these million dollars athletes means nothing to me. I'm not about to go back and forth with these nikkas on here about some muhthafukkin LeBron James.

Your cousin good breh? Hope he stay safe out here real shyt. You too nikka. All y’all nikkaz matter fact.

McPiff

#goat
Daps

:francis:

Hope everything will be fine for your cousin breh

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Rapaport is a nobody, some random cac who's been a mediocre actor all his career now trying to leech off basketball and hip hop. This culture vulture always trying to say some slick shyt, anything to have his irrelevancy mentioned in tiny little news.

The only thing he's ever contributed to hip hop is the Tribe documentary.

Other than that, I don't know why he has any influence. He's not the only white guy that bought Illmatic the day it came out. :russ:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maverick Carter's super smart. And he has helped expand LeBron's empire in many ways. And also has built one of his own. We should be proud of Mav and LeBron's team. LeBron put them in position to succeed, and they went and made shyt happen.
Y’all be talkin like yall know what happens in Lebrons inner circle. You don’t know what Carter is really responsible for. Stop it

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I aint rolling. I like Bron and i like Mike Rap. Smoked trees with him a few times in bedstuy. Dude is cool as fukk im not getting on the fukk em train just cuz it's popular. im not even saying he didnt say some dumb fukk boy shyt andd he still in his feelings about Lebron giving his son the cold shoulder. I still fukk with him

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I liked his ATCQ documentary :yeshrug:

and if I'm gonna keep it a buck I don't recall him ever being :mjpls: and he generally shyts on Trump so I don't understand all the hate on here he gets, outside of him not liking Bron :hubie:
but even then he's given Bron props, especially when Bron called Trump a bum :manny: