Bron laughing at this lame ass cac Michael Rapaport lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Somebody is gonna have to convince why should I otherwise care about what LeBron and any other athlete does outside of their respective sports. I don't care about Maverick Carter. I don't about any of the shows that they have come on TV except for Muhammad Ali joint that's coming on HBO.

I don't care about any of their business ventures and I will continue to not care until this nikka brings us a championship. And if I'm being honest, I'll probably still not care.

nikkas run around this part of the forum screaming "Cac this and cac that" about millionaires that wouldn't piss on them if they were in fire. It's real shyt going on out here so I don't take this shyt serious at all.

There's a baby down here that's probably dead becuz moms picked a shytty man to play step dad. My cousin shot and killed a 16 yr old the other day who tried to stick up a Walgreens that he does security at. I'm just anticipating how nikkas gone spin this and be on some bullshyt about how he didn't have to kill the youngin even though he pulled his strap on my cousin first.

So yeah... This shyt with these million dollars athletes means nothing to me. I'm not about to go back and forth with these nikkas on here about some muhthafukkin LeBron James.
nikka typed a gah damm novel

But he don't care tho:mjlol:

Yall really just say shyt to say shyt

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
fukk it. I am.

It's fukk Bron Bron all day until he delivers is a championship.

now what?

skysports-lebron-james-los-angeles-lakers_5136126.jpg

rappaport has been quiet as fuk lately:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Said Bron isnt better than Jordan or Magic, but does have the greatest career on Undisputed today.