Bron laughing at this lame ass cac Michael Rapaport lol

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
What business was he involved in before Lebron James was a star?

There is nothing u can see to convince me that Maverick Carter is some genius. Same goes for Rich Paul.
The problem I have with this line of thinking is that y’all don’t realize how many white people get on because they have a father, mother, brother or childhood friend that puts them in certain positions to achieve where they are in life.

Nepotism happens ALL THE TIME.

But when black men do it then it’s a problem and should be used to discredit them huh :mjpls:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The problem I have with this line of thinking is that y’all don’t realize how many white people get on because they have a father, mother, brother or childhood friend that puts them in certain positions to achieve where they are in life.

But when black men do it then it’s a problem and should be used to discredit them huh :mjpls:

/thread

fukk Rappaport he's exposed himself a bunch of times already. He thinks cuz he's a fan of old school hip hop that he gets a pass

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maverick Carter's super smart. And he has helped expand LeBron's empire in many ways. And also has built one of his own. We should be proud of Mav and LeBron's team. LeBron put them in position to succeed, and they went and made shyt happen.
If he got put on by Richard Branson we wouldn't hear this

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"The Decision" which is the low point of Bron's career (lol) was mainly Mav's idea and the first project from their media company. The fact that Bron stuck with him after that when the whole world was treating it as the biggest mistake ever says alot about both of them...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Sounding like Dre's white co-workers on Black-ish.
:skip:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

If Maverick goes on to do big things outside of Lebron, then he can give a commencement.

What is the white equivalent to Maverick Carter?:jbhmm: