Broke up wit my girl via text just now *update* we back together!!!

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
So it would be better for me to let her be on her own and struggle to raise my seed alone? She wants for nothing and neither will my children..We all make mistakes, blessed to have a beautiful wife that forgives. I can't wait to see my kids running around the house :blessed:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
@Fonsworth

@Juicy
@bcrusaderw

you know i thought @benjamin shyt sounded real familiar, but i knew i heard about it in 2014
dude's a lying troll. why lie about some shyt like that? :russ:

ex been 4 months pregnant for 6 months

got my ex pregnant while with my girlfriend who then became my wife..we both decided to let her move in, she's currently 4 months pregnant...not trying to have child support wacking my check so we'll just all live together..will work out better in the long run, we hope.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/pregnant-women-are-horny-psychos.270702/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-sick-of-beating-off.269284/page-2#post-11004161

Ashley Banks

Daps
@Fonsworth

@Juicy
@bcrusaderw

you know i thought @benjamin shyt sounded real familiar, but i knew i heard about it in 2014
dude's a lying troll. why lie about some shyt like that? :russ:

ex been 4 months pregnant for 6 months

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/pregnant-women-are-horny-psychos.270702/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-sick-of-beating-off.269284/page-2#post-11004161

wife is currently pregnant,6 weeks, and my ex gf who lives with us is 4months..

she was 4 months in march too :russ:

:dead: what a loser. who lies about being in such a shytty situation?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad yall think im lying, maybe the females on heere will quit bringing it up..i honestly dont know the exact months to the day my ex is exactly but when my children are born i will up pics of us in the hospital...yea yall right, im lying lol..ok

Ashley Banks

Daps
I'm glad yall think im lying, maybe the females on heere will quit bringing it up..i honestly dont know the exact months to the day my ex is exactly but when my children are born i will up pics of us in the hospital...yea yall right, im lying lol..ok

nikka you said your ex was 4 months pregnant in November 2014 and then said she was 4 months pregnant in March 2015

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
"I'm
The plot thickens...

:pachaha:

U went to prison for an extended amount of time? Damn breh something tells me these aren't wholesome women you're dealing with smh. I bet this white chick is fat and ugly :smh:

Hold on....

nikka...:wtf:

:why: Jesus christ. We got some ghetto ass deplorable nikkas up in here
never dated a fat girl but I have let fat girls suck me and let me run pipe thru they fat titties. I haven't dated less than a 7. I've fukked and put my dikk in less than 7's mouths but that's as far as relations that's going.. I have standards. 4 or 5 that's locally and outta state would fly in to tan and get stuck facts.

user1

Pro
Daps
All the time
And effort invested

No cheating

Thought I found a girl to settle with
Doesn't club or drink or smoke or hang with any dudes or anything and her downfall has to be she's mental.

Nikka can't get a break I'm almost 30 and trying my hardest to settle down even putting up with the bullshyt to make it work. I made sacrifices for her. She's driven my stress level up so high that I don't want a relationship. With anyone.

Now the next girl gonna have to deal with the fact I'm never gonna wife her and that we won't even be exclusive until She's under at least a full calender year of observation. Then maybe we can do suttin.
Date someone with no life and share none of the same hobbies and wonder why it doesn't work out :deadmanny:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Date someone with no life and share none of the same hobbies and wonder why it doesn't work out :deadmanny:
End of the day all I care about issuing these numbers son, I'm the wizard round here. Every thread a classic. Belee dat