Broke up wit my girl via text just now *update* we back together!!!

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Every thing.
Me talking on the phone
Me on my phone
Me being nice to any female other than her
Me cooking and making things dirty in the process ( isn't that how you cook? Clean as you go????)
Me having friends
Me smoking weed
Me going to bed when I'm tired and sleepy
Me going to work
Me relaxing
Me playing video games
anything I do warrants a nagging session and mostly petty as fukk things

:damn:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mom dukes gonna be upset cause she wanted grand babies but ugh.. I'm not dating a pawg again.

I'll only smash em and dash

Sistas and Latinas gettin love n affection from now on.
We dont want that dikk after its been used :mjlol:

How much you make though Mr. Breadwinner? :shaq:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
you didn't know? he cheated on his wife (you know the one that knows her role and does everything he says she should do, the woman we should all aspire to be), got the side chick pregnant, then moved her into their house.

why exactly should we be like his wife? I could be a shytty a wife and still get treated like shyt like he's treating his wife. what's the point in going out of my way to be a good wife only to get treated badly. :heh:
Well if this shyt ain't :duck:they sound like the perfect triple... A nikka who's stuck in the 50s, a thot ex, and a wife with self esteem issues.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Don't forget she's there with the roommate that's ALSO pregnant with your kid. What a doofus.

Wait a min
kobev.gif
?

Well okay then.

Edit: Just read @Juicy's post on this very matter.
nikkas are on some other shyt out here :pachaha:

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Mom dukes gonna be upset cause she wanted grand babies but ugh.. I'm not dating a pawg again.

I'll only smash em and dash

Sistas and Latinas gettin love n affection from now on.
The plot thickens...
this:what:

I'm very confused by this thread..

no neck + a white bytch was giving too much nagging... lol, Be the Weakest nikka on EARTH bruhs
:pachaha:
Not weak breh, actually she was obiedient for a while then got this idea in her head that she's not going to play the role of a Latina woman which is to suck ,fukk,sit down and cook. So when she get to fussin I dip or cut her off for a day or so and she sleeps on it and is back to normal kinda like a bi polar psycho path but only this time She just makes things up to argue about and there's no point in me dealing with that when I can be sliding in something else. My fault end of day... I even asked her if she was crazy early on maybe about 5 months in the relationship and she was displaying signs of it when she consumed some edibles and freaked. All these missed calls and texts just got merged into the :trash:

I've cut a bytch off from prison before Why wouldn't I do it in regular life? :heh: #spine
U went to prison for an extended amount of time? Damn breh something tells me these aren't wholesome women you're dealing with smh. I bet this white chick is fat and ugly :smh:
Don't forget she's there with the roommate that's ALSO pregnant with your kid. What a doofus.
Hold on....
Yea she is, she's doing well, I'll tell her you asked bout her!!!:pachaha:
nikka...:wtf:
you didn't know? he cheated on his wife (you know the one that knows her role and does everything he says she should do, the woman we should all aspire to be), got the side chick pregnant, then moved her into their house.

why exactly should we be like his wife? I could be a shytty a wife and still get treated like shyt like he's treating his wife. what's the point in going out of my way to be a good wife only to get treated badly. :heh:
:why: Jesus christ. We got some ghetto ass deplorable nikkas up in here