Broke up wit my girl via text just now *update* we back together!!!

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Oh shyt, wait, what?

you didn't know? he cheated on his wife (you know the one that knows her role and does everything he says she should do, the woman we should all aspire to be), got the side chick pregnant, then moved her into their house.

why exactly should we be like his wife? I could be a shytty a wife and still get treated like shyt like he's treating his wife. what's the point in going out of my way to be a good wife only to get treated badly. :heh:

Daps
So you had a white girl..who was always nagging...who didn't give you brain...who your mom WANTS grandkids from? :dwillhuh:

I gotta call :duck: on this :mjlol:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
you didn't know? he cheated on his wife (you know the one that knows her role and does everything he says she should do, the woman we should all aspire to be), got the side chick pregnant, then moved her into their house.

why exactly should we be like his wife? I could be a shytty a wife and still get treated like shyt like he's treating his wife. what's the point in going out of my way to be a good wife only to get treated badly. :heh:

:mindblown: please just tell me where to start I'll go from there. A thread? A post? Lord hammercy

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
This dude cheated on his wife with an ex. He got the ex pregnant. Then he moved the ex into the house. Then his wife not only stayed, but she got pregnant like 2 months later. :mindblown:

wait, what, his kid's half siblings is gon have a birthday in the same season?!

I can't find the thread, it's somewhere in the salon. that's why I don't take that guy's posts seriously, dude is a scumbag but has the nerve to try to tell women how they should act.

i'll search through his posts, but this shyt gotta be trolling. preciate it, handshake