Broke Passport Brehs Going Out Sad..TF Is This shyt??

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
6 nikkas that look like they gave up on life about 2 decades ago sharing one apartment, with a single hooker, who think fighting with a hooker in a dangerous foreign country instead of paying her is a good idea. I'd rather commit that than have my life come to the point where I think this an ok situation to be in.
This summed up the whole video. End thread.

Also son, why are you biting my username? Remember to ask your dad for permission next time.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'll never understand men going out of the US to hump on poor women. .... they literally only fuc with those men cuz $1 = 10,000,000 pesos.
You just answered your own question
If Mississippi had good looking hookers for dirt cheap, they would have gone there first
Everything is cheap in Colombia, including ass
Those women don't only slang to foreigners..locals who can afford them are probably their biggest customers

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
You just answered your own question
If Mississippi had good looking hookers for dirt cheap, they would have gone there first
Everything is cheap in Colombia, including ass
Those women don't only slang to foreigners..locals who can afford them are probably their biggest customers

Fukn prostitutes is loser shyt no matter what.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fukn prostitutes is loser shyt no matter what.
It is,but nowadays men from all walks of life are doing it
Athletes, entertainers, lawyers, teachers and even cops
I used to go hard on these fools but now I realize it's probably an addiction like sports betting