Broke Passport Brehs Going Out Sad..TF Is This shyt??

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Lmfao, all those cats look dusty & lame.

90% of these passport bros are losers who get no play back home & trick on cheap strippers. Traveling for buns is some loser shyt :laff:
It is some of the most loser shyt I can think of.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
you can do all that in america and not pay for airline tickets

That shyt never made sense to me.

You buy a round trip plane ticket to Colombia, rent an air-bnb, pay for uber/tax, pay for food/liquor and then pay $30 usd to fukk a Colombian hooker.

Last edited:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The sex workers charge so little over there (at least in Bogota) that I tipped then more than the service actually costed when I went there, you have to be a special kind of broke ass to not pay up.
I seriously doubt they just tried to get away with not paying her. She probably tried to demand more money than they initially agreed on.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I remember when the topic started being posted here and brothers were quick to assure us that brothers were just going down there looking for good and submissive wives because western culture ruined American women.

I kinda miss seeing the delusion

:wow:

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I run across a lot of shyt in the wild that I know would pop on the coli if a thread was made about it but I pass if the shyt just seems low vibrational.
Pass on the low vibrational plat making but be a participant in the threads?? :pachaha: