Broke Passport Brehs Going Out Sad..TF Is This shyt??

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
No lie, I was going to post this earlier this week but I left it alone. A breh made a YT vid about this 🤣🤣🤣

Brehs didn’t want to pay up! Of course she got upset. Pay the sex worker what you owe!

I run across a lot of shyt in the wild that I know would pop on the coli if a thread was made about it but I pass if the shyt just seems low vibrational.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Screenshot-2024-02-09-at-7-30-10-PM.png

200w.gif
This was definitely directly translated from Spanish to English. Colombians use "gonorrhea" as a word to mean something bad, strange, or awkward. It could translate as "bullshyt" or "motherfukker" depending on context.

When she says "eat pretty girls", the word in Spanish "comer" is a verb that means to have eat. But they use it to mean to have sex with someone, in slang terms

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
6 nikkas that look like they gave up on life about 2 decades ago sharing one apartment, with a single hooker, who think fighting with a hooker in a dangerous foreign country instead of paying her is a good idea. I'd rather commit that than have my life come to the point where I think this an ok situation to be in.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Wtf why is it so many nikkas for one hoe, that shyt gay
Them nikkas was building a high speed rail between Colombia and Florida and decided the labor costs were too high. Wouldn't surprise me if 5/6 of them were named or had a son or father named Dustin.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Looks like she raised the price arbitrarily. One of the dudes tried to explain in the middle of the vid
That's what I was thinking. Probably doubled the price out of no where.

There are other ways to go about this then tussling with a hooker. Simply tell her "oh, I need to go to the ATM then, come with me" have her step out first, and just close the door. :mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That's what I was thinking. Probably doubled the price out of no where.

There are other ways to go about this then tussling with a hooker. Simply tell her "oh, I need to go to the ATM then, come with me" have her step out first, and just close the door. :mjlol:
You expect these dudes to have finesse and the mouthpiece to wiggle out of bad situations?