Broke my damn dreamcast *Tenchi's Dreamcast blog thread*

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
CD Ages on dreamcast-talk forums with a superb explanation on when people complain about some of the Dreamcast later fighting games not being arcade perfect

unknown.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Don't ever question the dedication of the dreamcast community

:wow:

Neo4all, the neogeo emulator for dreamcast ran a lot of games great but a few were stubborn and a lost cause for years, for example in todays case SNK vs Capcom. It was literally unplayable with the lag and music skipping. A dedicated brazilian group worked to fix that and now have SNK vs Capcom running damn near 100% speed and looking fantastic. More SNK classics are on the way apparently, mega DL link in the youtube description

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
So look like the final stage is about to happen on Tuesday...in the Hyde Park area of Chicago I found a spot called Powr Up gaming that does retro console modifications...and they also do the DCHDMI mod install. emailed the guy and gonna take my console up there tuesday. Also, its fitting considering the name of the thread is how I broke my original laser disc trying to do self repairs....he also has some GDEMUs laying around and will install one into my OG black dreamcast as well when I go up there...So both of my babies will be getting work done hopefully

unknown.png