Broke my damn dreamcast *Tenchi's Dreamcast blog thread*

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This game was released on Sega's Hikaru (Dreamcast) arcade hardware around 2000. This should've been a console game too @Tenchi® Ryu™ :mjcry:

Definitely a Space Harriers sequel like game

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Finally playing through Shenmue 2. I think I love this game more than the first.

There is more to do and take in than the first, so it definitely has more to do. I prefer the first one off of Nostalgia, but the second one is quite up there surprisingly, especially with the activities.

Daps
There is more to do and take in than the first, so it definitely has more to do. I prefer the first one off of Nostalgia, but the second one is quite up there surprisingly, especially with the activities.

I think I still prefer the first one overall. The world is smaller but it's much more interactive and lived in. It has that small town vibe. I went into every building and knocked on most of the doors.

No 2 has such a huge beautiful world though and better supporting cast with Joy, Ren, Wong etc. 2 had way more fighting but the 70 man battle in part one>>>>. Can't wait to continue the story in 3.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My saturn fightstick came in the mail

image0.jpg