Broke boy TV thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro there a difference between random beatings for shyt like eating a piece of a candy as opposed to breaking multiple TVs. The clearly full comfortable destroying things whenever they don’t get their way. That’s gonna carry over as they get older into more serious things :ufdup: Put your foot down(and up that ass) right now
:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These little fukkers done broke another TV :mad:

4 year old got frustrated at the wack ass joy con and threw it at the tv. Big crack and the bottom 3rd of the screen is fukked.

I told them I’m not buying another TV till one of them gets old enough to replace that mug.

3 boys. 4 broke TVs.

Have kids brehs :francis:
:wow:

Breaking a TV?

Someone gotta get the Julius treatment.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s hard cause I love em.

Don’t want them growing up being comfortable with violence.

Little black boys need as much love as you can give them :mjcry:

Not really against spankings. But it’s gotta be a real good reason.
I can buy another tv.
Nope. If you won't beat them, don't buy another TV. Let them either figure out how to get by without it, or suffer. If they give each other a little REASONABLE mob justice, so be it. If you just keep doing nothing and replacing TVs, they'll never learn.

And keep them away from the OLED at all costs:picard:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope. If you won't beat them, don't buy another TV. Let them either figure out how to get by without it, or suffer. If they give each other a little REASONABLE mob justice, so be it. If you just keep doing nothing and replacing TVs, they'll never learn.

And keep them away from the OLED at all costs:picard:
That’s pretty much what i did. They gone watch this broke TV till it dies all the way.

Mob justice is exactly what they gave him too. TV flickered and got worse earlier and they sent the 2 year old up to put hands to him in his sleep :mjlol: