Broke boy TV thread.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You aint learn from having that last joint on the kitchen table?!!! :troll:

meachtable.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This ones I my room. Lil fukkers can’t even reach it.

That TCL I put downstairs for them don’t stand a chance tho. Just had to yell at them nikkas for putting an open Gatorade on the stand right next to there new....new tv :francis:
Kids unruly destroying shyt, drinking Gatorade...what you doing over there, breh? :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He ain’t that little. But I’m talking about the ones throwing shyt and punching it.
They were under 2 when they did it too. :francis:

Boys are terrible. My two girls are loving and caring, calm and considerate. Go to bed on time. Do their homework etc.

My boys just run around and act a fool all day. Fighting and kicking shyt. Every night I have to threaten them to get them to go to sleep. Biting each other and shyt. Wont wake up to go to school in the morning. They are wild as fukk, and ain’t nothing I can do about it :mjcry:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They were under 2 when they did it too. :francis:

Boys are terrible. My two girls are loving and caring, calm and considerate. Go to bed on time. Do their homework etc.

My boys just run around and act a fool all day. Fighting and kicking shyt. Every night I have to threaten them to get them to go to sleep. Biting each other and shyt. Wont wake up to go to school in the morning. They are wild as fukk, and ain’t nothing I can do about it :mjcry:
:russ: You’re the wolf man from hotel Transylvania

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Trying. It’s 5 of these nikkas and one me. I’m outnumbered:mjcry:
I suggest some old farmer looking belt. Get to work:ufdup:

And cut the sugar out of their diets. WTF they need sugary, salty Gatorade for? Maybe they'll calm down. Seems like some nikkas give their children anything, when it should be the opposite.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I suggest some old farmer looking belt. Get to work:ufdup:

And cut the sugar out of their diets. WTF they need sugary, salty Gatorade for? Maybe they'll calm down. Seems like some nikkas give their children anything, when it should be the opposite.
:whoa:don’t judge me breh. I take amazing care of my kids.

And the Gatoraids are sugar free. :mjpls: