Broke boy TV thread.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They were under 2 when they did it too. :francis:

Boys are terrible. My two girls are loving and caring, calm and considerate. Go to bed on time. Do their homework etc.

My boys just run around and act a fool all day. Fighting and kicking shyt. Every night I have to threaten them to get them to go to sleep. Biting each other and shyt. Wont wake up to go to school in the morning. They are wild as fukk, and ain’t nothing I can do about it :mjcry:

That age where you can't bust their ass does suck:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man, this is a huge upgrade over the TCL. Colors are more vibrant, lots more small detail, and somehow everything seems smoother.

Cyberpunk running at the same 60fps but seems buttery smooth in a way I’ve never experienced.

Played same Halo at 120fps and almost shed a tear, it’s so beautiful brehs:mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These little fukkers done broke another TV :mad:

4 year old got frustrated at the wack ass joy con and threw it at the tv. Big crack and the bottom 3rd of the screen is fukked.

I told them I’m not buying another TV till one of them gets old enough to replace that mug.

3 boys. 4 broke TVs.

Have kids brehs :francis:

Daps
Man, this is a huge upgrade over the TCL. Colors are more vibrant, lots more small detail, and somehow everything seems smoother.

Cyberpunk running at the same 60fps but seems buttery smooth in a way I’ve never experienced.

Played same Halo at 120fps and almost shed a tear, it’s so beautiful brehs:mjcry:

:obama:

4 year old got frustrated at the wack ass joy con and threw it at the tv. Big crack and the bottom 3rd of the screen is fukked.

I told them I’m not buying another TV till one of them gets old enough to replace that mug.

3 boys. 4 broke TVs.

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My 4 year old sitting here playing on this broke ass TV right now. He woke up and wanted to put hands on the two year old for breaking it :mjlol:
Funny how this switched. The 4 year old broke the TV this time and the 2 year old mad.

“You broke TV Mo Mo”

:mjlol:

They all mad at that nikka. Might have to put him in solitary so they don’t beat his ass :mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

3 boys. 4 broke TVs.

:therethere:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
They were under 2 when they did it too. :francis:

Boys are terrible. My two girls are loving and caring, calm and considerate. Go to bed on time. Do their homework etc.

My boys just run around and act a fool all day. Fighting and kicking shyt. Every night I have to threaten them to get them to go to sleep. Biting each other and shyt. Wont wake up to go to school in the morning. They are wild as fukk, and ain’t nothing I can do about it :mjcry:

Put them to box.... Just be ready for jhs tho

:russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

3 boys. 4 broke TVs.

Im sorry you need to beat a hole in them kids. And the youth excuse isn’t enough. I flushed my aunts dentures down the toilet at that age and my mother beat the shyt out of me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im sorry you need to beat a hole in them kids. And the youth excuse isn’t enough. I flushed my aunts dentures down the toilet at that age and my mother beat the shyt out of me.

It’s hard cause I love em.

Don’t want them growing up being comfortable with violence.

Little black boys need as much love as you can give them :mjcry:

Not really against spankings. But it’s gotta be a real good reason.
I can buy another tv.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s hard cause I love em.

Don’t want them growing up being comfortable with violence.

Little black boys need as much love as you can give them :mjcry:

Not really against spankings. But it’s gotta be a real good reason.
I can buy another tv.

Bro there a difference between random beatings for shyt like eating a piece of a candy as opposed to breaking multiple TVs. They clearly fully comfortable destroying things (of value)whenever they don’t get their way. That’s gonna carry over as they get older into more serious things :ufdup: Put your foot down(and up that ass) right now