Broke Boi?? Former President Trump has not been able to get a bond to secure the $464 million fraud judgment against him, his lawyers say

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Honestly, this headline has probably hurt Trump more deeply than anything else.

Given that he's a narcissist, this headline in particular isn't something that he can explain away by calling it a witch hunt.
This stands in direct contrast to his long-standing claims that he's worth somewhere north of $1.5 billion.

In contrast, when Fox News settled that $780+ million lawsuit with Dominion they paid that shyt almost immediately. If Trump had anything near what he claimed this would be small potatoes.

He was claiming WAY more than that.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Don the con had you stupid
fukks beLIEving he was a billionaire.
Hope the stress and syphilis trigger
glass shytting ass cancer.
aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I work in defense/aerospace and massive personal debt like this would prevent you from getting a security clearance or get your current clearance revoked. You'd be too big of a risk because you'd be more likely to sell secrets to foreign adversaries as a way out of debt.

Having a president with that kind of debt is a massive national security risk. Now the whole world knows what the price tag is to potentially buy the POTUS.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Due to electoral college bs, I won't give him a non chance of winning. That was a mistake people made initially (I didn't, knowing this country). However, polling I don't find to be accurate in the present day due to a number of factors. Polling has been off on a number of recent elections most recently the supposed "Red Wave" that was supposed to happen. The bottom line to me is, I don't see what Trump has done to get 1 new voter that he didn't last time - and in fact only things to lose voters. The number of people that are undecided about Trump at this point has to be minimal. Therefore, by my estimation, it will amount to turnout. If enough people (like 2020) recognize the grave threat he poses again, then Biden wins comfortably.
All you have to do is look at the fundraising. Biden recently raised over $50 million dollars for his campaign. Biden has been raising more money than Trump each month and last month Trump spent $2.6 million dollars more than he raised. So Trump has lots of personal and campaign financing problems and to add to his problems he is having trouble raising money from large dollar donors and small dollar donors. Dude's campaign is in a lot of trouble just like Desanctimonious campaign was in trouble and when you look at the mid-term results you can see what is coming. Now Trump and his crew have did the takeover and are shaking down the RNC at the same time that rank and file Republicans are no longer giving, which is why Trump has mentioned bringing back Paul Manafort.