Broke Boi?? Former President Trump has not been able to get a bond to secure the $464 million fraud judgment against him, his lawyers say

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Broke Boi?? Former President Trump has not been able to get a bond to secure the $464 million fraud judgment against him, his lawyers say

MESLAK1_o.png
"Please buy my shoe."

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He use to be the face of business in textbooks, but ain't no way you can mention this guy and use him as how to conduct busiess without justifying fraud and bad ethics. Shiet looking at the climate now, Bad Ethics = How to achieve success.

This guy was shielded from day one once they fgured out what he was really about, his fascism and his economic crimes.

The man has countless bankruptcies and law suits, but Republicans thought he was brilliant for business.
And when they finally got him into office, he cost the US 230 Billion due to his retarded tarrifs, and youre still paying for it today.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
All you have to do is look at the fundraising. Biden recently raised over $50 million dollars for his campaign. Biden has been raising more money than Trump each month and last month Trump spent $2.6 million dollars more than he raised. So Trump has lots of personal and campaign financing problems and to add to his problems he is having trouble raising money from large dollar donors and small dollar donors. Dude's campaign is in a lot of trouble just like Desanctimonious campaign was in trouble and when you look at the mid-term results you can see what is coming. Now Trump and his crew have did the takeover and are shaking down the RNC at the same time that rank and file Republicans are no longer giving, which is why Trump has mentioned bringing back Paul Manafort.
I suspect that the recent takeover by Lara Trump, jettisoning the minority outreach program and Trumps general unwillingness to do anything but appeal to the most extreme means that the intention isn’t to win by votes. It’s through corrupt Republican officials, courts and inciting violence with his supporters.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I suspect that the recent takeover by Lara Trump, jettisoning the minority outreach program and Trumps general unwillingness to do anything but appeal to the most extreme means that the intention isn’t to win by votes. It’s through corrupt Republican officials, courts and inciting violence with his supporters.
Rnc is broke boi status now. Video I posted prior mentions small and large donor support has dried up. They need that money now for operations setup not later. Encourage anyone to donate now to dnc and not wait, it's more impactful earlier

Trump has been grifting on this base for years, they are tapped out or just tired of his bs and sending money to a self proclaimed 'really wealthy guy'

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rnc is broke boi status now. Video I posted prior mentions small and large donor support has dried up. They need that money now for operations setup not later. Encourage anyone to donate now to dnc and not wait, it's more impactful earlier

Trump has been grifting on this base for years, they are tapped out or just tired of his bs and sending money to a self proclaimed 'really wealthy guy'
Remember when he first ran he said he didn’t need the RNC money because he so rich

People really though he would use his own money to run

:wow:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
of course he cant hes the biggest fraudster...Not a single billionaire republican will post his bond is telling.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
if he somehow comes up on the money after this he definitely selling bribes and secrets to foreign countries

this is why someone in his legal situation should NOT be allowed to run for the most powerful office in the country
I had to explain 5k of debt as a 22 year old E-4 to get my secret security clearance. Then they made me pay it or have a plan with the company before I got deployed.
:mjlol:
Top secret security clearance causes the Feds to come talk to your neighbors and look into all of your shyt.
:merchant:
Yet a man who can have codes to the nukes, executive powers to do whatever he wants has 500M over his head that he can’t pay.
:childplease:
Only in America.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
the filing laid out a list of "some of" the sureties that had been contacted about the bond by Trump's brokers, but which ultimately declined to back it. The list was as follows: Applied Underwriters (SiriusPoint), Allianz, Amynta, Arch, Argo, Ascot, AXA XL, Berkley, Berkshire Hathaway, CAP Specialty, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA Surety, DUAL/Axis, Everest Re, Frankenmuth, Hartford, Hudson, IAT (Harco), Intact, Liberty, Munich Re, Philadelphia Indemnity, MainStreet (NGM), Markel, Nationwide, RLI, Skyward (Great Midwest), Sompo, Swiss Re, Tokyo Marine HCC, Travelers, and Zurich. :mjlol: :pachaha:

Somebody tell trump, how it feels to be in black folks shoes getting rejected from loans… not so good huh orange face