Broke Boi?? Former President Trump has not been able to get a bond to secure the $464 million fraud judgment against him, his lawyers say

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
This is why he wanted to get back in office in 2020. He knew the dogs were at the door. They are inching closer and closer into the house now. Soon they'll be making coffee and sleeping in his bed. :sas2:

Latest polls of 1000 or less Polled Voters says he has a 53% chance at reelection so fukk all this. Polls say he is good to go. Matter fact....he should keep his same schtick up and just not pay anybody. 530 random folks polled say he has it alllll the way.
Due to electoral college bs, I won't give him a non chance of winning. That was a mistake people made initially (I didn't, knowing this country). However, polling I don't find to be accurate in the present day due to a number of factors. Polling has been off on a number of recent elections most recently the supposed "Red Wave" that was supposed to happen. The bottom line to me is, I don't see what Trump has done to get 1 new voter that he didn't last time - and in fact only things to lose voters. The number of people that are undecided about Trump at this point has to be minimal. Therefore, by my estimation, it will amount to turnout. If enough people (like 2020) recognize the grave threat he poses again, then Biden wins comfortably.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Honestly, this headline has probably hurt Trump more deeply than anything else.

Given that he's a narcissist, this headline in particular isn't something that he can explain away by calling it a witch hunt.
This stands in direct contrast to his long-standing claims that he's worth somewhere north of $1.5 billion.

In contrast, when Fox News settled that $780+ million lawsuit with Dominion they paid that shyt almost immediately. If Trump had anything near what he claimed this would be small potatoes.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:picard: Look at broke boi out here

this is why all his talk of being a billionaire was just 🧢.

he's clearly cash poor. and if he wants to raise money, he might need to start taking on loans using the equity in his properties instead.

I wouldn't loan him shyt, cuz he's NOTORIOUS for not paying back. u give him a loan, he'll file another bankruptcy in order to not pay u back.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
We will find out, he is a known liar.

Did he truly exhaust his options? Was he offered one but under terms he would reject?

We shall see

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
R.2531309f759e8d629e9375af67351146