Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe Brodie's wife had to post this on social media. Bruce Mitchell is a fat piece of shyt. He is an embarrassment as a wrestling journalist, fan and a human being.

1bkulvukq8861.jpg

Also, if y'all listen to Renee's podcast, she tells a brief story about how Uncle Luke figured out she was dating Moxley on the low & ribbed her endlessly about it on a flight where they were sitting next to each other. She was breaking down telling the story :mjcry:

Thats heartbreaking that she had to do that.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I’m listening to Tony Schiavone n Conrad Thompson’s podcast. They started off tha show with a great tribute to Brodie Lee. Tony said he was at dinner with his wife and got a e-mail from Tony Khan to do a zoom call n that’s when he found out. Tragic.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I can't believe Brodie's wife had to post this on social media. Bruce Mitchell is a fat piece of shyt. He is an embarrassment as a wrestling journalist, fan and a human being.

1bkulvukq8861.jpg

Also, if y'all listen to Renee's podcast, she tells a brief story about how Uncle Luke figured out she was dating Moxley on the low & ribbed her endlessly about it on a flight where they were sitting next to each other. She was breaking down telling the story :mjcry:
so heartbreaking :sadbron:

ive seen a lot of people in comment sections going after AEW for "withholding information" & shyt like that and its seriously stupid as fukk. anyone trying to further the whole WWE vs The World bullshyt through this is dumb as fukk.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
so heartbreaking :sadbron:

ive seen a lot of people in comment sections going after AEW for "withholding information" & shyt like that and its seriously stupid as fukk. anyone trying to further the whole WWE vs The World bullshyt through this is dumb as fukk.

Dude, we've already had people in this thread bring that bullshyt

And you know who I'm talking about.
qmvho9r.png