Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just finished the AEW podcast. He probably started having the lung issues early. He talked about the dog collar match taking a lot out of him, then he couldn’t finish his cycling session.

It’s crazy to think this dude, who took care of himself, caught lung(s) problems. Did he smoke? Have issues in the past? So many questions. :francis:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not sure how accurate it is, but on JR’s recent podcast he said Brodie had double lung failure. :to:
My brother had the same thing happen to him at the end of 2017. Full respiratory failure, it’s a miracle he survived. His doctors still don’t know why it happened. Spent a month in a medically induced coma.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did he smoke? Vape?
Nah. His doctors never pinpointed what caused it. I’m thinking something similar happened to Brodie, it sounds exactly like what happened to my brother. He also would easily be out of breath doing regular activities leading up to being hospitalized.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finishing up the recent Y2J podcast. FTR mentioned the locker room knew he was in bad shape for the 2 months. Gotta respect the entire organization for keeping things quiet.