Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The love that Brodie is getting in death and how sincere it is shows what the ultimate payoff for being a good human being is. I’m sure Brodie could have spent his whole time in the business being negative and politicking making a bad name for himself, but these people he worked with legit paint his as a stand up human being without exaggerating.

Jim Cornette has decided to spend his final years on this Earth being an overwhelmingly negative person and burying people just trying to make a living like Brodie himself. I don’t believe in an afterlife but man imagine passing away and finding out people considered you to be a piece of trash who was only good at one thing (ie Ultimate Warrior). My fam don’t allow me to speak at funerals because I don’t believe in sugar coating who a man was, word to my pops on that. I’ll never forget when my grand pops passed and he said “he was trifling in life, and he’ll be trifling in death”. Cold blooded but true, and it goes for people like Cornette too.

Ironically, you sound just like Jim Cornette
emU01CY.png

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I’m not a doctor, but I’ve never heard of an athlete the size and in the shape Brodie Lee was in to be able to excel in his last two matches suddenly developing a lung condition that serious that quickly.

Whatever the circumstances, Brodie Lee’s family and AEW both would serve his memory best by being forthright, whatever they are, about all the circumstances surrounding his death, thereby honoring him by allowing us all to make the best-informed decisions possible protecting everyone’s health.

Bruce Mitchell, the dollar store Meltzer :hhh:

Who does this piece of shyt think he is to write stuff like this.

The site have taken the article down but what scumbag shyt :camby:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
just watched most of his AEW Podcast interview...for some reason i thought that full one was just leftover from his first interview. i didnt realize they actually interviewed him again after the Dog Collar Match.

the rough part of the interview is hearing him kind of mention the beginning of his condition but was ignorant to it...in a previous story i read about him being unable to finish his peloton rides and in this interview he mentions being unable to finish his workouts :mjcry:

it was just beginning :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I like how AEW was able to keep this a secret for so long. With the way they been able to keep most things a surprise I am starting to think they don’t have people leaking stuff to to the dirt sheets or the dirt sheets respect them enough to not leak everything.

but :damn: at just randomly getting sick and dying like that. While you were off at that. There is nothing you can do to prepare for that.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He went from being an unknown to me cuz I haven't watched the WWE in over a decade to a favorite. His AEW role was amazing, he knocked it outta the park, every appearance in BTE was gold. His win over Cody was my highlight of the year in wrestling. fukk 2020