BROAD CITY SEASON 3 THREAD 02.17.2016

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
the exposition alone from this episode could have been stretched out into a movie, it carried the tone as well from the several callbacks to older episodes and the depth of the surronding drame involved, best episode this season easily

I wouldn't say it was the funniest for me, but from a story perspective with everything coming together it might have been.

Lincoln breaking up with Ilana :sadcam:

Illana cat calling her brother and not knowing it :bryan:

The opening with the split screen piss hand-off

"Abbi, how about I buy you an iced coffee real quick" :pachaha:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say it was the funniest for me, but from a story perspective with everything coming together it might have been.

Lincoln breaking up with Ilana :sadcam:

Illana cat calling her brother and not knowing it :bryan:

The opening with the split screen piss hand-off

"Abbi, how about I buy you an iced coffee real quick" :pachaha:

whats up with them cutting off the side cast though, jeremy got the axe last season, illana recently got fired so those familiar faces probably won't be seen again, then you have hannibal cutting off his relationship with illana, if it wasn't announced the show was renewed for a couple more seasons i would assume this season would be the final

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
whats up with them cutting off the side cast though, jeremy got the axe last season, illana recently got fired so those familiar faces probably won't be seen again, then you have hannibal cutting off his relationship with illana, if it wasn't announced the show was renewed for a couple more seasons i would assume this season would be the final

I will miss seeing the big girl that worked with Ilana. The utter contempt she had working with her was always hilarious :russ:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Abbi pulling the chair in the park :mjlol: "I wish we all can have an ottoman in the park..."

Ilana's whole look from the park :rockthirsting:

"Her running is a metaphor" :jbhmm: Ilana cat calling with her parents there. :dwillhuh::bryan:

Abbi and her one blue dress :heh: Madonna, Ilana, Rihanna :youngsabo:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will miss seeing the big girl that worked with Ilana. The utter contempt she had working with her was always hilarious :russ:

they need to bring her back though, at least one more time. Make it that she's hannibals unnamed girlfriend, and let em cross again under that threeway illanas been finding for :mjpls: :troll:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This episode had a good storyline to it :russ:
Lincoln breaking up with Ilana :francis: we all seen this coming sooner or later
Ilana breaking down at the end when it finally hit her :mjcry:
:smh: At Abbi the way she did Trey
And :mjlol: at Ilana cat calling in front of her parents

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Ilana's tiddies were like another character this episode. The way they were bouncing up in down while they were rushing to catch the plane :ahh:

Lil cab driver going Fast and Furious in the streets :russ:

Ilana throwing her flip flop at the flight attendant and her turning around :what:

Free trip to Israel :jbhmm: