BROAD CITY SEASON 3 THREAD 02.17.2016

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
whats up with them cutting off the side cast though, jeremy got the axe last season, illana recently got fired so those familiar faces probably won't be seen again, then you have hannibal cutting off his relationship with illana, if it wasn't announced the show was renewed for a couple more seasons i would assume this season would be the final
It's a popular show and getting a recurring role is a good look

These actors are comitting to bigger roles somewhere and aren't sticking around to show up on Comedy Central 5 times a year

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you flexing? :oprahhmm: No:skip:
Can you?:smugfavre: Sure:manny:

The dog getting champagne :pachaha:Seth Green with the ponytail :bryan:

Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews!
e7c7abe8420b33dd8cd0bc99fb0aa61c.png

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Shout out to John Gemberling (Abbey's "roommate"). Im used to hearing him improvise on podcasts so salute to him getting some tv time.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:mjlol:@ Tracee and Tymberlee being the Black Ilana and Abbi.

Preferred last season, but they still had some jokes this year :ehh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Adam Levine and Tracee Ellis Ross :dwillhuh:

The mohel conversation :scust::mjlol:
yo I looked it up after the ep. Shyt is fukkin' true!

A medical circumcision cannot substitute for a bris. The bris is performed by a mohel, or ritual circumciser, trained in both the procedure and Jewish law. It may be done at home or in a synagogue or social hall, in the presence of family and friends. A mohel’s technique is different from a surgeon’s: Clamps are forbidden; instead a butterfly-shaped shield protects the glans while the mohel removes the foreskin with a sharp scalpel. (In a bris, all membrane below the corona of the penis must be removed, which is not necessary in a medical circumcision.) Mohels are permitted by Jewish law to use anesthetic creams such as EMLA, which parents can obtain from their pediatricians, unless their mohel is also an MD, as some are. Mohels may also give the baby a sugar-water solution, in addition to an anesthetic, to help relieve discomfort. Some ultra-orthodox mohels draw a small amount of blood from the penis using their mouths in a practice called metzitzah b'peh, which is strongly discouraged by more modern Jews, as well as the medical community, due to the potential for infection. Five people, usually including grandparents, perform honorary roles, carrying the baby and holding him before and after the circumcision. :scust:

Seriously, WTF?!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Episode was way too Jewish for most of y'all to get it :ehh:

This was conservative and Orthodox Judaism parred up :heh:

ultra liberal Jews caught strays too, Abbi is a goy like shyt :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo I looked it up after the ep. Shyt is fukkin' true!

A medical circumcision cannot substitute for a bris. The bris is performed by a mohel, or ritual circumciser, trained in both the procedure and Jewish law. It may be done at home or in a synagogue or social hall, in the presence of family and friends. A mohel’s technique is different from a surgeon’s: Clamps are forbidden; instead a butterfly-shaped shield protects the glans while the mohel removes the foreskin with a sharp scalpel. (In a bris, all membrane below the corona of the penis must be removed, which is not necessary in a medical circumcision.) Mohels are permitted by Jewish law to use anesthetic creams such as EMLA, which parents can obtain from their pediatricians, unless their mohel is also an MD, as some are. Mohels may also give the baby a sugar-water solution, in addition to an anesthetic, to help relieve discomfort. Some ultra-orthodox mohels draw a small amount of blood from the penis using their mouths in a practice called metzitzah b'peh, which is strongly discouraged by more modern Jews, as well as the medical community, due to the potential for infection. Five people, usually including grandparents, perform honorary roles, carrying the baby and holding him before and after the circumcision. :scust:

Seriously, WTF?!
I know i's true, I remember a year or two ago a story about his mohel giving babies herpes doing this shyt :snoop:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:ohlawd: Illana ha same nice titty meats. :ahh: When she made that break for the tampons...... Those jiggles and wobbles :blessed:

When she was talking to Seth Green before they hooked up in the bathroom and her nipples got hard :takedat:

The pilots sucking each other off :scust:

I remember listening to the Joe Rogan Experience and he talked about the mohel situation :francis:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Mohel High Club :mjlol:

Why the black pilot gotta go down on the white one? :martin:

"I guess I'm the one with the monster vagina" :skip:
:takedat:

"Jesus is just a hot rich kid":pachaha: