BROAD CITY SEASON 3 THREAD 02.17.2016

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think the stanning was about her status in politics not that she's some new celeb to them. First female president?
I unno. the way they were freaking out when they saw her seemed like stanning. I get she's popular now, but you could have seen her many other times in the last 10 years. It's not like Obama walking in in 08 hype. I get its a feminist show though. Ep was still solid.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I unno. the way they were freaking out when they saw her seemed like stanning. I get she's popular now, but you could have seen her many other times in the last 10 years. It's not like Obama walking in in 08 hype. I get its a feminist show though. Ep was still solid.
I don't think these characters watch the news breh

Ilana goes nuts over powerful women, not policy

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:ohhh:a Disco Biscuits reference. Ive been to one of their musical festivals. Weed, MDMA, coke, and booze helped ease my mind that it was all taking place on a plot of land owned by white bikers in upstate NY.

I dont do this sort of thing, but Im shipping Ilana and Abbi :shaq:.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just now getting back caught up with the last 2 episodes :whew:
:beli: At them stanning Hillary but I was lowkey :pachaha:at how it was edited.
:whoo: At this weeks episode of them going back to Philly. :snoop: At them buying $200 of alcohol.
And Ilana has been :noah: this season with those leggings

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best episode of the series, easily. Maybe a change in scenery is what the show needed, 90% of the show takes place in the same 3 locations. Gets to the point where all the episodes start to blend in to one another

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You know me from my ass better than you know me from my face? :dwillhuh: I usually dislike DMV episodes but this was pretty good, the Hillary Clinton splooshing was a bit much though.
LOL Tony Danza. No shoes no entrance. Yes you, the Jews. :heh:

I heard Will make Jaden and Willow do it. :sitdown:

I lowkey believe Jada fukks Will. No pegging shyt but like the way Alice fukked Anders in that episode of Workaholics.
alice-banging.gif
And Ilana has been :noah: this season with those leggings

KILLING IT! :whew:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know me from my ass better than you know me from my face? :dwillhuh: I usually dislike DMV episodes but this was pretty good, the Hillary Clinton splooshing was a bit much though.
LOL Tony Danza. No shoes no entrance. Yes you, the Jews. :heh:

I heard Will make Jaden and Willow do it. :sitdown:

I lowkey believe Jada fukks Will. No pegging shyt but like the way Alice fukked Anders in that episode of Workaholics.
alice-banging.gif

KILLING IT! :whew:
:russ: At the spoiler. You're probably right tho breh :lupe: