Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Younger whores snatched the crown. Now let her fall into obscurity until she actually displays a talent, skill, or acheivement worth talking about. Seriously, why do whores have such a large voice in our community?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Here it is lol

FkcgCSMWIAIlvic

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She wasn’t fukking these nikkas for free. They was tricking on her. She loved all the materialistic things she got from nikkas and all she had to was open her legs. She could’ve easily got a job and been normal. But you wanna do promo videos with Teanna Trump and drive lambo trucks.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
She wasn’t fukking these nikkas for free. They was tricking on her. She loved all the materialistic things she got from nikkas and all she had to was open her legs. She could’ve easily got a job and been normal. But you wanna do promo videos with Teanna Trump and drive lambo trucks.
Not Kap. He made that bytch pay for her own flight :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Every womans nightmare......hitting 30 and their ho life not having paid off. She mad cause she can't compete with the younger generations of thots....thats all it really is.

her hoing paid off way more than the average ho who gets used up by dudes w/ no job :dead:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well at least she’s growing as a person…

Or I would hope so because all jokes aside I’ve met women like her that both came clean with their self, some fall back into their thotty ways and a few really did change

Just my two cents but I’m dapping up all jokes I can’t help it:mjlol: